My Favorite Sticks

Started by appollo, 01/05/2023 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Quote from: nickthafish on 03/08/2023 04:23 PMBox is in my possession. Thank you Bob for the bonus sticks and favorites are great too, of course there is 2! I will replace the whole box with my all time favorites, white owls, and send it on its way.
White owls are good  :lmao:

Bob Cordell

:lmao:

You DID get a Macanudo and a Ki Ki Mo Mo didn't you?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nickthafish

Check out my puts and takes if you'd like before I send it off. I took a KiKi MoMo and a Macanudo and added them back as (3) instead of (4). I did add the favorites to the puts since I removed the previous ones sent to me.

appollo

Quote from: nickthafish on 03/09/2023 01:51 AMCheck out my puts and takes if you'd like before I send it off. I took a KiKi MoMo and a Macanudo and added them back as (3) instead of (4). I did add the favorites to the puts since I removed the previous ones sent to me.

:bigthumbs:

appollo

I must say geeks you all have made the list of sticks in this pass an impressive list by anyones standards. :bigthumbs:  :smoker:

nickthafish

Added a little more details to some of the sticks, Fuente Unnamed Reserve says ProducXion 2016, Black Works Studio Neon Tiger Factory Exclusive is an unbanded candela diagonal barber pole and Ezra Zion Punkin' Pie 2019 Special Edition had an orange ribbon.

appollo

Quote from: nickthafish on 03/09/2023 10:21 AMAdded a little more details to some of the sticks, Fuente Unnamed Reserve says ProducXion 2016, Black Works Studio Neon Tiger Factory Exclusive is an unbanded candela diagonal barber pole and Ezra Zion Punkin' Pie 2019 Special Edition had an orange ribbon.
Thanks for putting in the awesome sticks Nick and the quick turnaround.The list is looking very impressive. :smoker:  :

ninfiction

Great job all around guys. Spectacular pass!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tuck0411

The box has arrived and my P/T's are in.  If all looks OK, I'll get this back out on Monday.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

appollo

Quote from: tuck0411 on 03/11/2023 03:46 PMThe box has arrived and my P/T's are in.  If all looks OK, I'll get this back out on Monday.
Everything looks great Todd.Nice group of sticks the selection just keep getting better and better :bigthumbs:   

tuck0411

Box is on its way to Gary.  Tracking: 9505510166573072108186

Thanks for letting me play, Stephen, and thanks to Bob and Nick for the extras and favorites.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Bob Cordell

Yessiree, you're quite welcome, this pass is going to be the bomb when its back to Stephen!

:dancing:  :dancing:

appollo

Quote from: tuck0411 on 03/13/2023 02:02 PMBox is on its way to Gary.  Tracking: 9505510166573072108186

Thanks for letting me play, Stephen, and thanks to Bob and Nick for the extras and favorites.   :smoker2:
Thanks for the great sticks and the quick turnaround Todd.You can be part of any pass I start  :smoker:

appollo

Well geeks the pass is almost done and in my opinion its been one great pass all made possible by you geeks.The sticks you have contributed and the turnaround times have been exceptional  :bigthumbs: you certainly make my job easy.Its been fun to see what everyone is sending other geeks for their favorites.Till next time and there will be its been a blast. :smoker: running this pass.I have tried to leave feedback as the pass has been transitioned if I have forgot anybody let me know.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 03/13/2023 02:46 PMWell geeks the pass is almost done and in my opinion its been one great pass all made possible by you geeks.The sticks you have contributed and the turnaround times have been exceptional  :bigthumbs: you certainly make my job easy.Its been fun to see what everyone is sending other geeks for their favorites.Till next time and there will be its been a blast. :smoker: running this pass.I have tried to leave feedback as the pass has been transitioned if I have forgot anybody let me know.

Great pass! Very well run! Thanks again!! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

headfirst

Box has arrived.  I'll get into it this weekend, looking forward to it!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Thanks to Todd for the favorites, look forward to trying them.  And thanks again Bob for passing along a couple more to try.

My puts and takes are in.  There was a rogue Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 in the pass that someone put in and didn't list.  That's one of my takes that I could not list.

At appollo's request I am holding on to the pass until the timing is better to ship it back to him, so I can either transition it without putting in shipping info, or it will stay open and I will transition it when it ships.  I'm open to whatever is best there.

This was a fantastic pass, thanks to appollo for hosting and to all the geeks for making it great!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Gary put in some great sticks. The collection of sticks in this pass and the geek math that seems to take place in every pass is outstanding.I'm going on a little vacation with my wife to ISOM in a week and it takes longer than that for the mail to get here so Gary is going to hold the parcel till I get back.Thanks again everyone its been alot of fun

Bob Cordell

Quote from: headfirst on 03/18/2023 12:41 PMThanks to Todd for the favorites, look forward to trying them.  And thanks again Bob for passing along a couple more to try.

My puts and takes are in.  There was a rogue Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 in the pass that someone put in and didn't list.  That's one of my takes that I could not list.

At appollo's request I am holding on to the pass until the timing is better to ship it back to him, so I can either transition it without putting in shipping info, or it will stay open and I will transition it when it ships.  I'm open to whatever is best there.

This was a fantastic pass, thanks to appollo for hosting and to all the geeks for making it great!

That was my bad :cry:  :cry:

headfirst

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 03/21/2023 07:49 AM
Quote from: headfirst on 03/18/2023 12:41 PMThanks to Todd for the favorites, look forward to trying them.  And thanks again Bob for passing along a couple more to try.

That was my bad :cry:  :cry:
It was a pleasant surprise!
-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.