Welcome to the new CigarGeeks!

Started by SenorPablo, 12/16/2022 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Since you don't see anyone's avatars, maybe that's all tied together.  Try going into "Look & Layout" and unchecking the box that's called "Don't show users' avatars".  Just a longshot!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

Thanks. It's already unchecked.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Didn't realize you are on a mobile device.  The interface shows a more abridged set of options for mobile.  But you can still get there.  Click on the name of the member to bring up their profile.  Then scroll down to "Trader System".  At the bottom of that area you see a link for Submitting Feedback.  Hopefully that helps.

-Paul

Quote from: junglepete on 02/22/2023 11:46 AMThanks. It's already unchecked.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Geek Critiques aren't appearing under their respective sticks in the DB as they did at the old site.  Is this intended for some reason or possibly a bug?
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

ThinBlueLine

How do you change the time zone?  Local time under profile is off by two hours
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

SenorPablo

Quote from: ThinBlueLine on 03/05/2023 06:20 PMHow do you change the time zone?  Local time under profile is off by two hours

Go into your Profile and then on the Forum Profile menu pull down go to "Look and Layout".  You can set your time zone there.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.