Anyone seen Vroomp?

Started by McBryde, 02/17/2023 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Has anyone seen Vroomp lately? I have reached out to Brad a couple different ways, and can't get ahold of him. I know he was having some family stuff going on, just wanted to make sure he was doing OK.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: McBryde on 02/17/2023 03:52 PMHas anyone seen Vroomp lately? I have reached out to Brad a couple different ways, and can't get ahold of him. I know he was having some family stuff going on, just wanted to make sure he was doing OK.

E

Agreed. Hope all is well, I was waiting patiently for his cigar super sale :smoker: I don't know how to get in touch with him, but 100% I hope everything is OK...
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

amigodecigars

You could try....
I haven't heard from him since April 2021...Xiphos cigars started in Marietta and then he moved to Atlanta.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

quickme

The last time I messaged him he said there were some family stuff so he'll be offline quite a bit.

amigodecigars

I sent Brad an email and it looks like it went through.  I called the phone number that I have and he had a recorded message so I left a message for him to check CG's site.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

nwb

I've been trading texts with him.  He has a ton going on personally, so he hasn't had a chance to follow-up on CG.  As I learn more and if he gives me the go-ahead, I will share with everyone here.
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nwb on 02/21/2023 06:34 PMI've been trading texts with him.  He has a ton going on personally, so he hasn't had a chance to follow-up on CG.  As I learn more and if he gives me the go-ahead, I will share with everyone here.

Thanks for the update brother
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

Quote from: nwb on 02/21/2023 06:34 PMI've been trading texts with him.  He has a ton going on personally, so he hasn't had a chance to follow-up on CG.  As I learn more and if he gives me the go-ahead, I will share with everyone here.

Thanks Nathan!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.