My Favorite Sticks

Started by appollo, 01/05/2023 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named "My Favorite Sticks".

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

appollo

We will see how we make out on this before a put a seed list together.

BewareDaPenguin

It has been a few years since I've been in a pass, I might hop in this one brother
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Thanks for signing up Adam were off and running

appollo

Well I see we have 5 altogether I guess I will get the seed list started.

appollo

I have the cigar list posted.Take a look  :-)

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Quote from: headfirst on 01/06/2023 02:31 PMSolid.   :thumbsup:
You probably see a few familiar ones there  :biggrin:

headfirst

Just 13 out of the 18  :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks again for the invite...again it's been a couple years since I've done one

appollo

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 01/06/2023 10:33 PMThanks again for the invite...again it's been a couple years since I've done one
Your more than welcome Adam

appollo

We have 6 in now including myself.I'll let this run another week or so than get it underway.I would like to have it done by The end of March or at least on the way to the final geek because I 'm heading to ISOM in April ,I have my fingers crossed that everything stays good.Any concerns please let me know.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 01/07/2023 07:12 AMWe have 6 in now including myself.I'll let this run another week or so than get it underway.I would like to have it done by The end of March or at least on the way to the final geek because I 'm heading to ISOM in April ,I have my fingers crossed that everything stays good.Any concerns please let me know.

Awesome plan, sounds good...great geeks lined up for sure, sweet seed sticks, looks to be setting up for a nice pass :smoker:

appollo

One week left before I get this going :biggrin:

StogieDad

I haven't been in on one in a while, I think I'll play.  Thanks for the invite.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

Glad to have you Michael

quickme

Thanks for the invite!  Glad I logged in or I would of missed this

appollo

Glad to have you on board Nik. :biggrin:

appollo

I'm going to get Nik to do a virtual pass with me Nik and I will ship to the states after Nik does his piks and I get his sticks.

05Venturer

Quote from: quickme on 01/10/2023 01:38 PMThanks for the invite!  Glad I logged in or I would of missed this

Hey Nik, Glad to see your still around my friend. :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

quickme

Quote from: appollo on 01/10/2023 05:32 PMI'm going to get Nik to do a virtual pass with me Nik and I will ship to the states after Nik does his piks and I get his sticks.

Can't wait.   Let me know you want to get this going and I'll sendy sticks.   

appollo

Quote from: quickme on 01/10/2023 09:11 PM
Quote from: appollo on 01/10/2023 05:32 PMI'm going to get Nik to do a virtual pass with me Nik and I will ship to the states after Nik does his piks and I get his sticks.

Can't wait.   Let me know you want to get this going and I'll sendy sticks.   
Start picking Nik lets get this baby started

appollo

Nick has picked his sticks and I'll get them out thurs.and Nick will have his out this week.I will update the pass when his sticks get here and get it sent out to Chuck.Were off to a good start.

ninfiction

If it's not too late I'd like to join.

I do have super powers and could just add myself but I figured since I'm a little late I'd ask.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Still getting used to the layout, saw the invite. Thank you sir....and I should probably check in more than twice a month  :whistle:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.