2023 Birthday Bomb Pass - DONE

Started by headfirst, 12/07/2022 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Well here is my story.Brian AKA Nirab hit me with a massive bomb for my birthday.It contained a bunch a swag and a huge bunch of sticks that most I have never tried or to be truthfil or heard of.The wife is refusing now to PU any more parcels.Thank you brother for all the great gifts I will smoke and put use to all of them.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.   

nirab

Happy Belated Birthday Brother!! Sorry for the delay, I had family matters to attend to that took all of my time. I hope you enjoy the selections I sent you. If you have any questions on any of the cigars, let me know. Enjoy today my friend!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

Atta boy Brian!  Enjoy 'em Stephen!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Silverstix

Very welcome, sir.  Hard to get something for someone who has 'em all, so I figured I'd go with some solid reliable smokes.  That Mi Querida is a firecracker - I got one in my bday bomb as well, and I picked up a couple 5'ers soon after that.

arrow34

nickthafish

Forgot I was supposed to get any cigars for my birthday until Ryan lit me up like it was my sweet 16! This dude is too much, even sent candy for my mom that isn't pictured because I gave it to her today before I took her to a doctors appointment. Amazing people here and I can't begin to thank you enough for all our encounters through the years. God bless you Ryan!

headfirst

That may be the biggest birthday bomb ever!  Way to end this year on a high note Ryan!  And happy birthday Nick!

Well done to everyone that participated this year!  If you enjoyed it then sign up for next year!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Happy birthday Nick have a great day.Ryan your one awesome geek,well done.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.