My Favorite Sticks

Started by appollo, 01/05/2023 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quote from: headfirst on 02/09/2023 08:31 AMJust do what you want to do Bob.  The June critique will take care of itself in time I'm sure.  The gesture of handing some of these out is appreciated!

I agree with Gary.  Just keep these cigars in your pass and don't worry about a critique on them . . . too much hassle!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Quote from: Brlesq on 02/09/2023 09:28 AM
Quote from: headfirst on 02/09/2023 08:31 AMJust do what you want to do Bob.  The June critique will take care of itself in time I'm sure.  The gesture of handing some of these out is appreciated!

I agree with Gary.  Just keep these cigars in your pass and don't worry about a critique on them . . . too much hassle!
I have to agree nice gesture from Bob

Bob Cordell

Yeah, Imma just throw four of those in the box before I mail it on down the line. Nick, Todd, Gary, and Stephen gets the last one when the pass comes back home to him. Y'all can review it on your own.

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

appollo

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 02/09/2023 12:14 PMYeah, Imma just throw four of those in the box before I mail it on down the line. Nick, Todd, Gary, and Stephen gets the last one when the pass comes back home to him. Y'all can review it on your own.

Thanks Bob :thanx:

quickme

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 02/09/2023 12:14 PMYeah, Imma just throw four of those in the box before I mail it on down the line. Nick, Todd, Gary, and Stephen gets the last one when the pass comes back home to him. Y'all can review it on your own.

Thanks in advance Bob! 

appollo

Quote from: quickme on 02/09/2023 01:03 PM

Thanks in advance Bob! 
I hate to tell you this its a different Nick :biggrin:

quickme

Quote from: appollo on 02/09/2023 02:14 PM
Quote from: quickme on 02/09/2023 01:03 PM

Thanks in advance Bob! 
I hate to tell you this its a different Nick :biggrin:

Hahaha.  Oh well, I tried to sell it lol.   Still an amazing gesture by Bob.

StogieDad

Pass was dropped this AM, sorry I almost dropped without doing the favorite stick part and taking Chuck's favorite, so I had to reload.  But it is all good and gone.

My favorite stick for the pass is the Las Calaveras 2022.  While I've only had one of the 2022 so far (it was great) this is a release I stock up on every year and it never disappoints.  I have every year and even one or two left from the original 2014.

Everybody enjoy the rest of the pass and thanks for having me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

Quote from: StogieDad on 02/13/2023 06:17 AMPass was dropped this AM, sorry I almost dropped without doing the favorite stick part and taking Chuck's favorite, so I had to reload.  But it is all good and gone.

My favorite stick for the pass is the Las Calaveras 2022.  While I've only had one of the 2022 so far (it was great) this is a release I stock up on every year and it never disappoints.  I have every year and even one or two left from the original 2014.

Big fan of these myself.

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks Stogie!! Looking forward to that, I enjoy them as well but haven't had one in a few years, I still have a couple of the 2014"s stashed away deep in the humidor as well :smoker: thanks! Will let you know when it lands!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

Sorry forgot to mention tracking changed.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

See its at the mail box Adam. :dancing:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 02/16/2023 01:13 PMSee its at the mail box Adam. :dancing:

Awesome! I will post up when I get home and take a look at the box! Woot woot  :dancing:

BewareDaPenguin

Sticks look great, box is safe in hand! I'll do my puts and takes, maybe I can get this out Saturday, if not early next week.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: StogieDad on 02/13/2023 06:17 AMPass was dropped this AM, sorry I almost dropped without doing the favorite stick part and taking Chuck's favorite, so I had to reload.  But it is all good and gone.

Thanks again for the stick brother it looks great! Haven't smoked any of them since 2016 :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Puts and takes are done, thanks again for having me brother...I will get this back out on the road tomorrow or Saturday :smoker:

My favorite stick I'm dropping in for Ninfiction (Brian) is an Ashton VSG Pegasus, I always have a box of these in my humidor, it's been my "go-to" stick for the past 4-5 years now :smoker:

Appreciate you having me again brother, you got a great pass going, thank you...

BewareDaPenguin

Box is gone! Thanks for having me brother!!

appollo

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/17/2023 01:51 PMBox is gone! Thanks for having me brother!!
Thanks for the quick turnaround and great sticks Adam  :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 02/17/2023 02:06 PM
Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/17/2023 01:51 PMBox is gone! Thanks for having me brother!!
Thanks for the quick turnaround and great sticks Adam  :thumbsup:

Awesome pass! Thanks again :smoker:

ninfiction

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/16/2023 08:07 PMPuts and takes are done, thanks again for having me brother...I will get this back out on the road tomorrow or Saturday :smoker:

My favorite stick I'm dropping in for Ninfiction (Brian) is an Ashton VSG Pegasus, I always have a box of these in my humidor, it's been my "go-to" stick for the past 4-5 years now :smoker:

Appreciate you having me again brother, you got a great pass going, thank you...

Excellent! I look forward to it.

If the box shows up Tues or Wed I'll get it turned right away. Normally Kent and I meet up in person but I'll be out of town so I'll get it in the mail for him, it's a 1 day trip by mail.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Box arrived today. Thank you to Adam for the Ashton, it will be enjoyed very soon.

I've made my picks and am leaving an Illusione Epernay Le Matin for Kent. This particular cigar is from a box dated 2013, actually shocked I still have them. Kent knows just about every time he and I meet up for a smoke the Epernay is what I grab at the shop. Been a long time favorite of mine and Kent never smokes them in my presence (He's kind of cheap) so now he can see why I love them.

Thanks for including me in the pass, I love the premise behind it.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Thanks for the super quick turnaround and adding some mighty fine sticks Brian. :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

That box is getting sick!! :smoker:

Bob Cordell

I dont think I've had but a few of those sticks, looking forward to getting this one.

I'm a big maduro fan, are some of those maddies?

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: Bob Cordell on 02/23/2023 09:32 AMI dont think I've had but a few of those sticks, looking forward to getting this one.

I'm a big maduro fan, are some of those maddies?

:dancing:

You bet brother, there's an awesome selection of sticks! Something for everybody for sure, and high quality as well, very nice pass - you will for sure be pleased when you bust the box open :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.