Cigar shops in Rome?

Started by Bob Cordell, 01/13/2023 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ntanner

Rome? Wow, the Vatican must be in chaos trying to get everyone ready for the Cordell visit. Your picture is probably already in circulation as they warn their women about this crazy American soon to be unleashed on them. :lmao:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

He's coming!  Break out the Holy Water and hide the nuns!  It's BeelzeBob!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Bob Cordell

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You guys are insane!!!!!!!!!

ninfiction

I was there last October. Fincato was the one I wanted to check out but they were closed the couple days I had available to visit. It was a holiday weekend when I was there. I had also heard that supplies were very low. We saw a few cigars in random Tabacchi(generic tobacco store), nothing exciting aside from Toscano. I'm not a fan of fire cured so I passed.

Like here, smoking in public is heavily frowned on. I was able to smoke at 2 of 3 hotels we stayed at, but that was it.

The duty free at the airports had quite a bit as far as Cubans, we went through Montreal and Vienna and Rome.

I brought my own and didn't end up buying anything.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

jharrisx5

My buddy went a few years ago and picked me up some Italian Regional Exclusives at the La Casa De Habana store in Rome I can't remember the name of the shop but they were great.  I was even able to beta current inventory list from them back then so I could tell my user exactly which boxes to buy for me.
Puff Puff Give....

Bob Cordell

Hmmmmmmmm, I was looking forward to trying some different Cubans while in country. I was think that surely Rome had some really nice shops, maybe not though...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.