Today's Smoke-February 2023

Started by gitfiddl, 02/01/2023 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

Placencia Alma del Fuego Panatela

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

And now a LFD Petit La Nox

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Otter

Alec Bradley Experimental Series Double Broadleaf Churchill
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

gitfiddl

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

Southern Draw Cigars Cedrus Lancero
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Deener27

Deener27

BewareDaPenguin

Kicking off Super Bowl Sunday with a 1964 Padron Monarca Maduro :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

gitfiddl

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Toro

gitfiddl

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Belicoso

gitfiddl

headfirst

Padron 7000 Series Natural
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

gitfiddl

601 Serie Black Connecticut Robusto

benchjockey

2012 By Oscar Barber Pole Toro
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

benchjockey

Rojas Street Tacos Barbacoa Toro
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Deener27

Last night was a Class 34 No 41 Cuban Corona

gitfiddl

Maria Mancini De Gaulle Maduro on the way home today.

gitfiddl

Tatuaje Limited Release Fausto Avion 12.  The date I wrote on the cello was 05/17/12.   :biggrin:

metalhead y cigarguy

Arturo Fuente - Hemingway Signature Perfecto
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Murphy223

Murphy223

Rocky Patel The Edge 20th anniv

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.