Today's Smoke-February 2023

Started by gitfiddl, 02/01/2023 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

La Palina Classic Robusto 9n the ride home today
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Starting my weekend with an AVO XO Legato.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Murphy223

gitfiddl

J. Fuego Corojo Oscuro Robusto

headfirst

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto with 7 years of age.  One of the sticks that got me started on this hobby and I remember why now.   :smoker:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

French Collection (by Jochy Blanco) Cardinal Mazarin
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

gitfiddl

appollo

Guaimaro Corona.Recieved this from Stogiedad about 5 years ago .nice stick  :smoker:

Bob Cordell

Pertagas Millie Fleurs, not a bad smoke for a cheap ISOM.
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

gitfiddl

Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto, about 4 years in the humi

gitfiddl

Ortega Serie D Habano No.8

nirab

Stolen Throne Phantom Queen :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Murphy223

gitfiddl

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ntanner

HENDRIX SPECIAL EDITION from Cigar Federation.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

benchjockey

Drew Estate Liga Undercrown 10 Maduro Toro

Brlesq

Caldwell Cigar Co. Savages Super Rothschild
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

gitfiddl

Ambrosia Mother Earth Toro

headfirst

L'Atelier La Mission du L'Atelier 2009
-Charles Spurgeon

gitfiddl

A 12 year old El Rey del Mundo Robusto (Oscuro)

gitfiddl

Nica Libre 1990 Double Perfecto

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.