Mini PIF Chapter 4

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/24/2023 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Thank you Doug for the fine selection!  That Le Bijou has some very yellow cello, La Historia is a great stick and this is a size I haven't tried yet, a couple of CH sticks, and an Espinosa I've not tried round out the 5'er.  I look forward to enjoying all of these!

Post up that list now!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

DRuff

Quote from: headfirst on 03/30/2023 03:00 PMThank you Doug for the fine selection!  That Le Bijou has some very yellow cello, La Historia is a great stick and this is a size I haven't tried yet, a couple of CH sticks, and an Espinosa I've not tried round out the 5'er.  I look forward to enjoying all of these!

Post up that list now!

Hmmm..
Crowned Heads Yellow Rose
Crowned Heads Buckeyeland
Tautaje Fausto (any size)
LFD anything
RomaCraft anything
Espinosa 601 line
My Father anything
Perdomo Bourbon Barrel

Not crazy about ring gauges over 54.

Thanks !

headfirst

:bump: for Doug.  Someone take care of this guy!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nickthafish

I can take care of this. I should have something Doug may enjoy!

headfirst

Without a doubt!  Nice pickup, thanks Nick!
-Charles Spurgeon

DRuff

BewareDaPenguin

nickthafish

Going out today 9400109205568441774338

DRuff

Package received, thanks ! Awesome selection !

appollo

Well done Nick

BewareDaPenguin

Nicely done Nick :smoker:

Let's see a list - it's nice to see this PIF stay on the front page for a few months :thumbsup:

nickthafish

Let's see, a Tatuaje Musubi, a Cuban regional, Byron, Somm, year of the sheep. One of any of those would be awesome! Would love to try the Still Well Star stuff with pipe tobacco in the blend. Tatuaje is a favorite as well as Roma and any La Colomena. Old Flower band LFD are great and a good Fuente hits the spot. Hope that is enough to make it easier to fill, if not I can add some more.

DRuff

Somebody needs to pick this up !

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: DRuff on 05/24/2023 12:49 PMSomebody needs to pick this up !

For sure the PIF"s have been a little slower, but it's nice to see them on the "homepage" again!

DRuff

nickthafish

Ok, how about some Gurkhas that you think are good enough to smoke to the nub?

appollo

I got this,Nick I don't think I really have much on your list but I do believe I can get you something,althrough I don't have any Gurkhas,I hope you won't be disappointed

benchjockey

Good to see the PIFs rolling again.
Nice PU, Stephen.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 10/24/2023 02:47 PMI got this,Nick I don't think I really have much on your list but I do believe I can get you something,althrough I don't have any Gurkhas,I hope you won't be disappointed

Nice pickup! Good to see these get picked up :biggrin:

appollo

On its way to you Nick.Enjoy brother

nickthafish

Sorry for the delay in responding to this, maybe I was still in shock and awe! Stephen hit me with the craziest "mini" PIF I have ever seen!
LCDH Hoyo Elegantes, LCDH Upmann Royal Robusto, LCDH RA Superiores, Saint Luis Ray Marquez Exclusivo Cuba, Punch Regios de Punch EL 2017, Viaje Farmer Bill, HVC La Rosa 520, Still Well Star Navy, Crowned Heads La Vereda!
That is pure hitters, I still can't believe this was my mini PIF! Steven (Appollo) post your list so someine can help me with the retaliation for this one. Thank you, I truly appreciate you!
https://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14296

benchjockey

Post a list, Stephen.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Well There are a few brands I'm partial to Foundation.Padron,Warped ,Aganorsa Leaf,Tats but really gents anything not a big connie fan but anything else is fine and nothing bigger than a 56ga.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.