Mini PIF Chapter 4

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/24/2023 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Good time to get this rolling again :smoker: Appollo is up, and I'll pick this up. I've gotten in contact with Gary and I'm going to get him some stick to include in the pass before it heads back up to you Stephen. I"ve seen your post, but I checked out your wish list and I can cover that, so I'll get something boxed up and over to our friend, and we can get this rolling again once you receive your sticks :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/24/2023 03:54 PMGood time to get this rolling again :smoker: Appollo is up, and I'll pick this up. I've gotten in contact with Gary and I'm going to get him some stick to include in the pass before it heads back up to you Stephen. I"ve seen your post, but I checked out your wish list and I can cover that, so I'll get something boxed up and over to our friend, and we can get this rolling again once you receive your sticks :smoker:
Thanks for picking this up Adam look forward to your choices. :-)

BewareDaPenguin

Appollo your sticks are on there way to Gary :smoker:

USPS - 9114902200852008620779

Enjoy brother!!! :-)

BewareDaPenguin

Geez I'm glad I got this on the road when I did, that pass is moving quick, and looks like this package got "mixed up", and it's finally making its way through California :mad:

headfirst

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 03/07/2023 09:40 AMGeez I'm glad I got this on the road when I did, that pass is moving quick, and looks like this package got "mixed up", and it's finally making its way through California :mad:
A lot of things get "mixed up" in California!   :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: headfirst on 03/07/2023 10:04 AM
Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 03/07/2023 09:40 AMGeez I'm glad I got this on the road when I did, that pass is moving quick, and looks like this package got "mixed up", and it's finally making its way through California :mad:
A lot of things get "mixed up" in California!   :lmao:

Good point  :lmao:

appollo

Recieved the bomb from Adam today wow what a selection of sticks,you hit my wish list hard.Thanks ,Adam for the great sticks will look forword to turning them into ash. :smoker: You cannot view this attachment.

benchjockey

Outstanding selection, Adam!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nickthafish

Damn! Those are some great sticks!

Not much of a wish list there Adam???

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome again! I'm glad they made it safe! Enjoy brother! I've again had a couple of those for a while, too long, lol enjoy! I picked both of these PIF"s up in hopes to keep them going :smoker:

I need to update my list :smoker: I haven't done that since I joined, it's pretty outdated, I'd still enjoy a BKE :biggrin: but it does need some work, in the meantime...I'm going to pass my turn again to another active and deserving geek - 05Venturer (Kent) - he had the misfortune of having his pass stolen last year, I wasn't in the pass, but it was a horrible situation...not to hit on any hard feelings, I felt awful, Kent has always been an active geek on this site and didn't deserve that (no one does, geez). So Kent, while I work on a new list - please post up a list Sir, I'm sure there's a geek or 2 who would be glad to hit you! Thanks again geeks! :smoker:

appollo

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 03/11/2023 07:34 AMAwesome again! I'm glad they made it safe! Enjoy brother! I've again had a couple of those for a while, too long, lol enjoy! I picked both of these PIF"s up in hopes to keep them going :smoker:

I need to update my list :smoker: I haven't done that since I joined, it's pretty outdated, I'd still enjoy a BKE :biggrin: but it does need some work, in the meantime...I'm going to pass my turn again to another active and deserving geek - 05Venturer (Kent) - he had the misfortune of having his pass stolen last year, I wasn't in the pass, but it was a horrible situation...not to hit on any hard feelings, I felt awful, Kent has always been an active geek on this site and didn't deserve that (no one does, geez). So Kent, while I work on a new list - please post up a list Sir, I'm sure there's a geek or 2 who would be glad to hit you! Thanks again geeks! :smoker:
Nice move Adam  :bigthumbs:

05Venturer

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 03/11/2023 07:34 AMAwesome again! I'm glad they made it safe! Enjoy brother! I've again had a couple of those for a while, too long, lol enjoy! I picked both of these PIF"s up in hopes to keep them going :smoker:

That is definitely an awesome gesture my friend.
Thank you so much brother.
As far as a list I am a big fan of Sungrown Wrappers and anything in the medium and higher range. Robusto and Corona sizes are my go to's. I am always happy trying new things and aged. That leaves it pretty wide open.
Thanks again Adam  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/12/2023 01:33 PM

That is definitely an awesome gesture my friend.
Thank you so much brother.
As far as a list I am a big fan of Sungrown Wrappers and anything in the medium and higher range. Robusto and Corona sizes are my go to's. I am always happy trying new things and aged. That leaves it pretty wide open.
Thanks again Adam  :biggrin:

I got this one  :cigarman:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

headfirst

On it's way:  9405 5036 9930 0500 4326 07
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Sweet selection Gary
Thank you brother
Post up
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

BewareDaPenguin

DRuff

I got you Headfirst, let me know your range

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: DRuff on 03/18/2023 01:12 AMI got you Headfirst, let me know your range

Great pickup! Let's keep it going :smoker:

headfirst

Quote from: DRuff on 03/18/2023 01:12 AMI got you Headfirst, let me know your range
Well that was fast!  Thanks Doug.

My range is pretty broad.  In general I like medium to full stuff (though I will smoke a fuller flavored Connie now and then) but I'm not into stuff that's bitter, so something that maybe has a real dominant dark chocolate or black coffee flavor won't ring my bell.  Also not into grassy dominant stuff.  I do like spicy, baking spices, leather, nutty, floral/sweet, woodsy, smoky type of profiles.  Man I'm ready for a cigar just writing that!

Some of my favorite brands are:  Oveja Negra stuff, Ashton, Oscar Valladares (his better stuff like Leaf, the corojo robusto and maduro lancero are home runs for me), Crowned Heads, Padron.  No real preference on countries, though I would say I tend to like Honduras and Nicaragua the most.  ISOM is really hit or miss for me, more miss than hit.  My wishlist has some notes at the end on wrappers and sizes I prefer.

I always enjoy trying something new to me so don't feel limited by stuff I listed.  If you like it and you think I might, I'm game.

I hope that helps, do what you will!   :thanx:
-Charles Spurgeon

DRuff

Box is shipping tomorrow !

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

DRuff

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.