Vroomp Update & Cigar Sale

Started by nwb, 02/26/2023 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Great to hear Nathan!! Thanks again for all of your help brother!!! It's nice to hear Brad was in good spirits, and will have some extra spending cash for his trip here :smoker: kudos to you brother, you knocked it out of the park!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Bob Cordell

Wow, I had no idea due to my long absence from this site. I'm wishing the best for Brad and hope he has the best of care.

I'll look at the remaining inventory
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 03/06/2023 12:05 PMAre these listed in any of the pictures? Just curious what remains.

Once I get all the orders out, I will sort through what's left and post pictures.
Chief of Shaft

McBryde

Quote from: nwb on 03/06/2023 11:11 AMAs I was finishing up and leaving, he passed me a two pack of Pineapple White Owls.  Smart-ass.  :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

Awesome to hear to your were able to facilitate the sales and everything sold. I'm sure that helps ease Brad's mind a bit. Thanks for the updates!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nkowal

Brad is a great BOTL and always has been such a great presence here. My thoughts are with him and his family.

nwb

After a slight delay (wife and daughter had strep last weekend), all previous orders have been boxed and are ready to ship.  I'm planning on getting them out tomorrow!

As promised, here is what is left:

49 Xiphos
9 Falto
10 Joya de Nicaragua
6 "Cigar Geeks" by Reinado
9 El Primer Mundo
40 Misc

Here are pics:
https://imgur.com/a/sW0CR85
Chief of Shaft

nwb

If anyone wants to buy the rest, $250 shipped will do it!  That comes out to about $2.00/cigar.
Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nwb on 03/19/2023 04:45 PMAfter a slight delay (wife and daughter had strep last weekend), all previous orders have been boxed and are ready to ship.  I'm planning on getting them out tomorrow!

Hope everyone is feeling better, thanks again for putting this all together, I'm sure it wasn't easy, appreciate it, and again I hope everyone is feeling better brother :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Sticks are landing :smoker: thanks again for setting this up brother, very organized for the sheer amount of sticks, I appreciate all you do brother...

Adwinistrator

Cigars landed today, thank you Nathan for all the effort that went into this.  Proud to add these to my collection, and will make sure they are enjoyed as much as Brad would have wanted to.  Please send along my thanks and best wishes.

shakinghorizons

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

shakinghorizons

Thank you, not sure how I missed that post!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.