New Android App Update & Apple Sucks

Started by SenorPablo, 03/01/2023 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  For those who have the Android app, there has been an update to better integrate with the new site.  Some people were reporting communication issues with the new site so this should fix those.  Otherwise, not much has changed in it.  Version 5.2 is the latest.

For those who have iPhones, you are still second class citizens to the self anointed czars of Apple.  They have reiterated their intention to rid the world of the evil cigar and therefore STILL will not approve our app. 

However, if you like weed, so do the good folks at Apple.  While weed is not federally legal and cigars are legal world-wide, since the czars at Apple smoke more weed than cigars, weed apps are allowed.  Go figure.

Yes, I did just open that door and I plan to step up on my soap box more about it.  (Really need a middle finger emoji.)

You cannot view this attachment.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

That's just crazy! 🖕
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

BewareDaPenguin

That is crazy, I love my apple products but the hypocrisy is maddening!!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

shakinghorizons

McBryde

Well, that blows apple chunks!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

Just change the app name to "BluntGeeks - We love the Backwoods" and leave every else as is.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: ninfiction on 03/02/2023 12:32 PMJust change the app name to "BluntGeeks - We love the Backwoods" and leave every else as is.

:lmao:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ThinBlueLine

Love the update. Is it possible to add a search function with my humidor?  Have a sizeable inventory and it would be convenient. Like the search for the database.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

SenorPablo

Quote from: ThinBlueLine on 03/06/2023 06:39 AMLove the update. Is it possible to add a search function with my humidor?  Have a sizeable inventory and it would be convenient. Like the search for the database.

I'll add it to the future features list.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.