2023 NCAA Pool

Started by Deener27, 03/04/2023 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm so glad I decided not to participate.  My bracket was busted after the first weekend. :mad:
Good luck to those still in the running. 
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

05Venturer

Quote from: Cfickter on 03/29/2023 10:52 AM
Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/29/2023 05:23 AM
Quote from: Deener27 on 03/27/2023 09:21 AM
Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/26/2023 03:38 PMAztecs are still alive

You're the only one with points left on the table.  Going to be a fun weekend coming up.

This has been the most wild tournament I have ever seen...

And I'll be watching in Vegas  :biggrin:

I need SDSU to lose this round!

GO AZTECS
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

Quote from: metalhead y cigarguy on 03/29/2023 12:22 PMI'm so glad I decided not to participate.  My bracket was busted after the first weekend. :mad:
Good luck to those still in the running. 

So was just about everyone else.  Too bad you didn't participate, you may have still had a chance based on scoring.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Sure, the championship game has yet to be played, but I am going to officially declare that 05Venturer is our winner based on points.  Congrats on your victory.

All, please try to get the winnings out as soon as possible. 

Thanks to all the Geeks that participated this year.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cfickter

Congratulations Kent!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Congrats Kent! I think that was my worst bracket ever, and I know I'm not alone.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Thanks fellas.
Damn lucky
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Coming your way!
You cannot view this attachment.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

Congrats Ken!  I will get some picked out this weekend and send out with the Master's stick to whoever wins that at the same time.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

Congrats Kent!
Been on vacation all last week. Will get sticks out in a timely manner now that I'm home.

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

ninfiction

Finally sent mine out today, sorry for the delay but at least it's a short trip.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Sorry for delay mine sent 9405503699300521247952
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

My cigars are on the way.

Gents, please send them out as soon as you can.

Thanks everyone!

05Venturer

Got ninfictions donations yesterdayYou cannot view this attachment. . Thanks brother
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Kent

Caveman Steve

Your sticks should land today

9505 5158 2256 3105 5094 73

ENJOY!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

05Venturer

Thanks Steve, can't wait to try the "Long Ash"
Kent

Deener27

Quote from: StogieDad on 04/07/2023 07:35 AMCongrats Ken!  I will get some picked out this weekend and send out with the Master's stick to whoever wins that at the same time.

Just checking in to see if these have gone out yet?  Thanks again for being a part of the bracket challenge.

StogieDad

Quote from: Deener27 on 04/19/2023 06:16 AM
Quote from: StogieDad on 04/07/2023 07:35 AMCongrats Ken!  I will get some picked out this weekend and send out with the Master's stick to whoever wins that at the same time.

Just checking in to see if these have gone out yet?  Thanks again for being a part of the bracket challenge.

They have not, but they will be going out Friday, got pulled into some stuff at work.  Golf and NCAA going out, I promise!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Deener27

Quote from: StogieDad on 04/19/2023 12:32 PM
Quote from: Deener27 on 04/19/2023 06:16 AM

They have not, but they will be going out Friday, got pulled into some stuff at work.  Golf and NCAA going out, I promise!

Totally get it.  Quarter End here, taxes, payroll stuff and month end financial reporting for our board has me running like a crazy person.  Thanks for the quick response.

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Deener27

By my count, I think we're all done here.

Thanks to all the participants and congrats to Kent on the big win.

Hope to see you all for next year's tournament.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.