CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2023 - 10th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 03/13/2023 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman Steve

Quote from: Caveman Steve on 08/30/2023 05:20 AM
Quote from: Caveman Steve on 08/22/2023 07:46 AM
Quote from: Cfickter on 08/17/2023 01:07 PM
Quote from: Caveman Steve on 08/15/2023 03:52 PM
Quote from: StogieDad on 08/14/2023 08:45 AMThank you gentlemen, looks like the last package is out for delivery today and we will be flush.  I will get Chuck's winnings out ASAP, and the playoffs are looming in September.  Looking forward to a furious finish!

Right now the bracket is Chuck, myself, Kent and Brian.  But Daniel and Kerry are within striking distance with a good finish.  Good luck everyone.

Hey,  lets get the facts straight.  according to the league standings, I still have a 1% chance of making the playoffs.  I'm going for it baby!!  Watch out for the Marauders!!!!!! 

So you're saying there's a chance!
I now have a 5% chance after a big win last week!  Need Sconnie to rollover for me this week!

Got my playoff % up to 13!  No Problem!  Need a little help boys  :dancing:
You're too much for me this week Stogiedad!  I threw up a Hail Mary but alas, it fell INCOMPLETE!  Best of luck in the playoffs.
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

05Venturer

Good luck in the Playoffs fellas!!
I couldn't quite hang in at the end.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Good first week of the playoffs.  Good luck fellas!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

It sure looks like Chuck can't be stopped.....

But 3 days left, rest for starters, new guys filling in, who knows what could happen in a weekend.

Good luck fellas, I enjoyed the season.  Already looking forward to 2024...
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Still time. I can't say I'm comfortable with the lead.

Thanks for organizing the league again

Quote from: StogieDad on 09/29/2023 06:55 AMIt sure looks like Chuck can't be stopped.....

But 3 days left, rest for starters, new guys filling in, who knows what could happen in a weekend.

Good luck fellas, I enjoyed the season.  Already looking forward to 2024...
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Congratulations Chuck!! You !@#$ing steamrolled me!! Enjoy the spoils of your sweet victory my friend :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Thanks Brian

Quote from: nirab on 10/02/2023 09:48 PMCongratulations Chuck!! You !@#$ing steamrolled me!! Enjoy the spoils of your sweet victory my friend :biggrin:

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

StogieDad

Congrats Chuck!  Took the All-Star Break and the Championship!  A season well done.  I will get the prizes packed up this weekend and out.

Hope everyone is back next year!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Thanks Michael. I had some studs batting and good overall pitching. Losing Urias I thought would really hurt but didn't seem to. Fun season. Thanks for running it. Looking forward to 2024

Quote from: StogieDad on 10/04/2023 07:40 AMCongrats Chuck!  Took the All-Star Break and the Championship!  A season well done.  I will get the prizes packed up this weekend and out.

Hope everyone is back next year!

Caveman Steve

Congrats Chuck.  A season well played.  Got off to a bad start this year and couldn't recover in time.  Really liked my team at the end of the season.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Cfickter

2 weeks till pitchers and catchers report

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.