July Industry Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by Brlesq, 05/05/2023 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Critiques are live.  Thanks to everyone for their time on this, and big thanks to Jon for sponsoring!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Noblecigars

Thank you to everyone for the reviews.

Im happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the cigar, and also thankful for the feedback on the profile, construction and complexity of notes.

These feedbacks will make our team fix all the issues.

1. As in regarding to the issues with the wrapper - please keep in mind that both wrappers used in Act1 & Act2 are very delicate and very unique.

2. Answering to the price point - Broadleaf claro and San Andreas Natural are very hard-to-find and expensive, and being limited to only 900 boxes makes it even more exclusive.

3. The secret fruity note was the Apple bite. On our IG page @Noblecigars it was posted recently.

Once again, thank you to everyone for the reviews and I look forward to Act 2 reviews when time comes !

Happy 4th everyone and smoke well !

ninfiction

Thanks again Jon! I thought for sure it was lemon of some sort, apple makes sense though.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.