What do YOU know about Lars Teten???

Started by cmmayo, 10/07/2012 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

All this infused cigar talk, with bacon tossed in the mix...well? A bacon infused cigar? It has the word bacon in it, so it's gotta be good, right?!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

horrido

QuoteCrazyK - 10/7/2012  12:13 PM

QuoteHapcigar - 10/7/2012  11:55 AM

I prefer cigar flavored cigars.

Call me simple, but I'm with you on this one!

Me 3- seems kinda strange but if wanted to smoke a pizza I guess I could dry one out grind it up and shove it in rolling paper then flame on.  :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

mannish

I was a member of the Lars forum for a short time many  many years. What an experience definitely not the normal cigar forum. I made a lot of friends, got gifted a huge gift certificate to lars - bought a bunch of his non flavored ones which had their moments - got bombed with some of the flavored ones they made the entire house smell.  It was a really fun forum mostly young folks. I am not a fan of the lars cigars nor am I a fan of drew estate including their non flavored ones. They are great at marketing though

Longhorn

QuoteLibanCigar - 5/3/2014  6:24 PM

Every cigar company has good cigars and not so good cigars.  Just want to tell everyone that the LARS TETENS CUBAGUA is by far the BEST cigar on the market.  I always have them in my humidor and smoke one every day.  They are my number one favorite and i bet they will be yours.  Sure i didnt like the DOBO PIZZA CIGAR either, but wait till you try the LARS TETENS CUBAGUA, i promise youll fall inlove with it and it will be one of your new favorites.  Try it out and let me know what you think

????????????? :biggrin:

:spamcan:  Go visit another site that gives a damn about your opinions... Spam bytch.

lubrix

C'mon Brad...I swear if you try "SPAM" you'll be addicted to it!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

The Burn Ward

QuoteLibanCigar - 5/3/2014  7:24 PM

Every cigar company has good cigars and not so good cigars.  Just want to tell everyone that the LARS TETENS CUBAGUA is by far the BEST cigar on the market.  I always have them in my humidor and smoke one every day.  They are my number one favorite and i bet they will be yours.  Sure i didnt like the DOBO PIZZA CIGAR either, but wait till you try the LARS TETENS CUBAGUA, i promise youll fall inlove with it and it will be one of your new favorites.  Try it out and let me know what you think

I smell a Geek Critique.

Longhorn

Quotelubrix - 5/3/2014  6:37 PM

C'mon Brad...I swear if you try "SPAM" you'll be addicted to it!.

:lmao:

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

QuoteStogieDad - 5/3/2014  6:41 PM

I'm sure it's legit.......:lmao:

I'm smoking one now.. it's really GOOD!

Longhorn

I've had too many Mint Juleps while watching the pony races!  Sorry if anyone is offended!  :biggrin:  Actually, could care less... :biggrin:

cmmayo

Quotecmmayo - 10/11/2012  11:48 PM

Another update. They said the size I ordered will take a couple of weeks to restock so they told me to just keep the minis that they sent me. Again, they deserve credit for doing the right thing.

So now I gotta go smoke one and review it. Well, first I need to submit it to the db, but will let you know how it goes. They smell a little like black licorice...

Update...

The minis were horrible. On top of that the customer service person never actually sent me the original cigars I ordered and paid for. After several emails I just gave up.

Con artists of the cigar world... :angry:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Cfickter

What does it say when your marketing approach is "we are like Acids"?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

I agree Geek Critique in order
Sign me up! Extra Cheese Please  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

Quote05Venturer - 5/3/2014  8:18 PM

Maybe he could sponsor one of our Google Herfs...

"This cigar had a really good burn line.  It tasted like dried cherries and vanilla.  I detected a hint of.... wait for it... burnt tobacco!"   Bwahahahahahahaha!  :Lmao:

conditionZero

Man, Brad's frickin' funny when he's drinking.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 5/3/2014  8:59 PM

Quote05Venturer - 5/3/2014  8:18 PM

Maybe he could sponsor one of our Google Herfs...

"This cigar had a really good burn line.  It tasted like dried cherries and vanilla.  I detected a hint of.... wait for it... burnt tobacco!"   Bwahahahahahahaha!  :Lmao:

Looks like mint juleps for the next google Herf  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Geez, Kerry and I leave for a few days and you guys forget to lock the doors!  Then look what wandered in!   :nono:

Thanks for catching that, Longhorn!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 5/3/2014  11:14 PM

Geez, Kerry and I leave for a few days and you guys forget to lock the doors!  Then look what wandered in!   :nono:

Y'all better be having a good time!  We need pictures...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

QuoteLonghorn - 5/4/2014  1:16 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 5/3/2014  11:14 PM

Y'all better be having a good time!  We need pictures...

Nope.  What happens at CigarFest stays at Cigarfest! This is more to protect Kerry than me. :-0  :blech:   :meansmoke::shamebag:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

JohnArden

I've met him.  He's a scum bag. Used to run a straight up cult around Allentown Pa. Lots of star f'er photos with celebs to pretend he was important.  Calls himself DaVinci. Has these young artist girls paint paintings he signs his name to and takes into cigar shops slapping exorbitant prices on them. It's just all branding.  Some people just will forever fall in line behind con men that spot how amazing they are. Also was real controlling of these young girls and had women that checked up on them.  Creepy.  Like Epstein and Maxwell creepy.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.