August 2023 Member Sponsored Geek Critique - Blind Review

Started by Brlesq, 05/13/2023 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by appollo  (Stephen)

The Cigar: This will be a BLIND REVIEW

The Specs: :confused: But we'll tell you this much so you can decide if you want to volunteer to review this or not:
     Strength: Medium-Full
     Size: Robusto

Due Date: July 25, 2023

The Hype: :thumbsup:

Shipping: Canada and US Only

The Reviewers: We need 2 volunteers (3 members have already been pre-selected). Veteran status or higher, in good standing. Preference to those members not already doing the July critique. If you are interested, please indicate so in the forum below and appollo will select the the reviewers from the volunteers.

Chosen Reviewers:
1. nirab
2. quickme
3. ninfiction
4. BewareDaPenguin
5. Murphy223

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to appollo for providing the cigar. And thank you to the reviewers.   

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

BewareDaPenguin

I have incorrectly guessed wrong the last 2 years on this  :lmao: I'd like to see if anyone else can get it right besides Nirab lol :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

I do believe you should have another Chance to dethrone Nirab.Your in Adam glad to have you onboard.

quickme

Thanks for having me.   Looking forward to reviewing. 

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 05/14/2023 10:32 AMI do believe you should have another Chance to dethrone Nirab.Your in Adam glad to have you onboard.

If you say so lol...I will most certainly "give it my best shot" brother lol thanks for having me, it's a fun critique! :smoker:

Noblecigars

I would be pleased to be included in this review if possible.

Thank you

appollo

Jon would like to have you but its veteran status or higher.I'm sure you will be there shortly.In fact when I sponsor a critique next year there will be a spot for you if you want it.

Murphy223

Always down for another if no one interested in final spot

appollo

Your in Steve.Thanks to everyone for taking part will get your stick out in a week or so,so there will  be lots of time to let it rest.

BewareDaPenguin

Murphy223

Quote from: appollo on 05/15/2023 09:18 AMYour in Steve.Thanks to everyone for taking part will get your stick out in a week or so,so there will  be lots of time to let it rest.

Awesome!  Thanks - Looking forward to it.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Quote from: nirab on 05/16/2023 08:32 PMI guess I'm in!  :shy:  :lmao:  :biggrin:
I confimed this with last year brother.You know the memory goes first with age LOL.Great to have you in again to try to go 3-3

appollo

Geeks the pkg.are on the way please let me know when you receive them.

Murphy223

Quote from: appollo on 06/09/2023 01:45 PMGeeks the pkg.are on the way please let me know when you receive them.
Will be on the lookout.  Thanks for the heads up

quickme

Got my review stick today along with a couple body guards.   Thanks so much Stephen! 

appollo

Quote from: quickme on 06/14/2023 05:56 PMGot my review stick today along with a couple body guards.   Thanks so much Stephen! 
Enjoy Nick

Murphy223

appollo

Quote from: Murphy223 on 06/21/2023 02:53 PMPackage Arrived!  Appreciate the hitchhikers
Glad they made it ,I was just getting ready to post again to let me know.Enjoy my friend.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Quote from: ninfiction on 06/21/2023 07:25 PMMine also arrived today. Thank you!
Enjoy my friend have fun with the review.

appollo

I should have included in the review that if anybody guesses the stick a 5pak will be on the way to you. :dancing: 

BewareDaPenguin

My package landed, thanks for the tag alongs brother :smoker: I will give it my best shot lol :smoker: I haven't the slightest idea :?:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: appollo on 06/22/2023 08:00 AMI should have included in the review that if anybody guesses the stick a 5pak will be on the way to you. :dancing: 

Very generous brother...you got a sticker made out for Nirab already I'm guessing :biggrin:

appollo

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 06/22/2023 09:05 PM
Quote from: appollo on 06/22/2023 08:00 AMI should have included in the review that if anybody guesses the stick a 5pak will be on the way to you. :dancing: 

Very generous brother...you got a sticker made out for Nirab already I'm guessing :biggrin:
I'got the parcel ready go  :lmao:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.