What's in your pipe 3Q'23

Started by Alekso, 07/01/2023 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Some Pirate Kake in a cob on this fine Cob TuesdayYou cannot view this attachment.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Alekso

Quote from: gitfiddl on 09/12/2023 04:17 PMSome Pirate Kake in a cob on this fine Cob TuesdayYou cannot view this attachment.
You beat me to it lol, I just finished loading up a MM cob with some MacBaren Old Dark Fired for cob Tuesday as well.
Old age is not convenient.
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

Peterson EMP in a Sav straight apple (Marron Glace)
- L. Zamenhof

gitfiddl

Some GL Pease Jack Knife Plug in a Reverse-Calabash Cob on this Cob Tuesday. You cannot view this attachment.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Alekso

Prince Albert in a Ropp Vintage Billiard 
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

MacBaren Navy Flake in my vintage Sav Punto Oro straight apple 
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

Haunted Bookshop in my Ropp Vintage Billiard 
- L. Zamenhof

gitfiddl

Smoking a bowl of the new C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique in a Cesare Barontini Cherrywood.  So far, it's pretty tasty!You cannot view this attachment.

Alekso

Quote from: gitfiddl on 09/25/2023 05:35 PMSmoking a bowl of the new C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique in a Cesare Barontini Cherrywood.  So far, it's pretty tasty!You cannot view this attachment.
I have yet to snag this one. The way the description reads it is going to be interesting with some age on it.
- L. Zamenhof

gitfiddl

Quote from: Alekso on 09/25/2023 10:00 PM
Quote from: gitfiddl on 09/25/2023 05:35 PMSmoking a bowl of the new C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique in a Cesare Barontini Cherrywood.  So far, it's pretty tasty!You cannot view this attachment.
I have yet to snag this one. The way the description reads it is going to be interesting with some age on it.

It's really good as is, but I did pick up a few extras for cellaring purposes. :biggrin:

gitfiddl

Some Mac Baren Plumcakevin a MM Diplomat tonight.

Alekso

PS Proper English in a Sav prince
- L. Zamenhof

ntanner

Smoking a bowl of Mississippi Mud in a madrone pipe a good friend of mine made. Good morning smoke.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.