Started by benchjockey, 09/01/2023 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alekso

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Oro Perlita 
Old age is not convenient.
- L. Zamenhof

Murphy223

Alekso

Smoked a Crowned Heads Four Kicks LE 2020 Mule Kick from the bomb @appollo dropped on me. Perfect morning for it, temps in the low 80's, humidity below 50% and a nice breeze. Now it is finally looking like cigar weather down here in the baked south.

Cheers!
You cannot view this attachment.
- L. Zamenhof

appollo

Quote from: Alekso on 09/10/2023 11:12 AMSmoked a Crowned Heads Four Kicks LE 2020 Mule Kick from the bomb @appollo dropped on me. Perfect morning for it, temps in the low 80's, humidity below 50% and a nice breeze. Now it is finally looking like cigar weather down here in the baked south.

Cheers!
Hope you liked it . :biggrin:

ricoishere

Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill (2018)
I got way too many cigars, too much booze, not many friends. Life is GRAND.
-Rico

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

My humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=ricoishere

Alekso

Quote from: appollo on 09/10/2023 01:47 PM
Quote from: Alekso on 09/10/2023 11:12 AMSmoked a Crowned Heads Four Kicks LE 2020 Mule Kick from the bomb @appollo dropped on me. Perfect morning for it, temps in the low 80's, humidity below 50% and a nice breeze. Now it is finally looking like cigar weather down here in the baked south.

Cheers!
I did! I'll be posting my review once I get it typed up here in a couple of days. It definitely surprised me. Smooth and subtle till just before the halfway point and then the red pepper and vitamin.N kicked in and it took me for a ride! I now understand why they call it mule kick lol.
- L. Zamenhof

appollo

Quote from: Alekso on 09/10/2023 07:23 PM
Quote from: appollo on 09/10/2023 01:47 PM

Cheers!
I did! I'll be posting my review once I get it typed up here in a couple of days. It definitely surprised me. Smooth and subtle till just before the halfway point and then the red pepper and vitamin.N kicked in and it took me for a ride! I now understand why they call it mule kick lol.
I have the 2023 version coming I'm keen on trying that little different blend

headfirst

Esteban Carreras Diez Anos Churchill
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

CH Four Kicks Maduro Robusto
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Davidoff Escurio Petit Robusto
-Charles Spurgeon

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Murphy223

Alekso

LFD Cameroon Cabinet (2000 Series) #3
- L. Zamenhof

appollo

Ageing Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro Torpedo

Koop

Murphy223

Alekso

Another @appollo bomb cigar, Crowned Heads Jericho Hill OBS. Great cigar, very nice evolution, but some buncher QA issues near the 2/3-3/3 transition made for a bit of trouble. Overall a great smoke, would like to try another to see how it finishes without the construction issue.
- L. Zamenhof

Koop

Padron (Traditional) No. 2000 Maduro

Alekso

Drew Estate Acid Crush Blue Connecticut cigarillo 
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

HC Series White Shade Grown robusto
- L. Zamenhof

Koop

Arturo Fuente Seleccion D'Oro Privada No.1

gitfiddl

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 (Broadleaf) Toro
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

Aganorsa Leaf Supreme Leaf Toro
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Alekso

Drew Estates Factory Smokes Sungrown Toro 
- L. Zamenhof

Koop

L'Atelier La Mission du L'Atelier 1959. It was a struggle, even with a PerfecDraw tool.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.