One Padron 1964 Anniversary Diplomatico Maduro - trade for mellower stick(s)

Started by DogMan, 12/03/2023 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

I was gifted this stick for my birthday, but my tastes run to mellower connecticut smokes. Open to whatever :-) ...... Cheers, Loren

Also, I think it is maduro but it may be natural sungrown. I can send a pic if you are interesred
Loren B Davis

ntanner

That's way to much cigar for me or I would make you a offer. :-)
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DogMan

Loren B Davis

nirab

I will trade with you. Send me your end first, and I will then send you a cigar... :biggrin:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

DogMan

Hey Brian,

It will go out with tomorrow's (Thursday) mail, to the Red Bud Trl address. Thanks for playing :-)

Cheers, Loren
Loren B Davis

nirab

Quote from: DogMan on 12/06/2023 06:47 PMHey Brian,

It will go out with tomorrow's (Thursday) mail, to the Red Bud Trl address. Thanks for playing :-)

Cheers, Loren

You got a deal brother :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

DogMan

I'll never make THAT mistake again! I sent Brian the Padron, as he promised he would then "send me a cigar". Now I need a bigger humidor! Damn .... Thanks Brian, made my day :-) and I've been wanting to try that JdN stick for a while now. Cheers Brother!

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.
Loren B Davis

headfirst

Yup.

I am jealous of the Overton gear, that's awesome Brian!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

appollo

nirab

Well, I have had good teachers when it comes to "Geek Math"! Hope you like my selections!! Enjoy my friend!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.