December 2023 Member Sponsored Geek Critique - Blind Review

Started by Brlesq, 10/17/2023 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Review is in.Thanks Ryan That was one great stick.I have no idea what it was but it tastes alot like last years so my guess is Casdagli Cigars Villa Casdagli Robusto.

Deener27

Critique has been submitted.  Thanks a ton for letting me participate.  This was a great cigar to review.  I know that my guess is not correct so I can't wait to see what it actually is.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Solid smoke Ryan, critique submitted, thanks for sponsoring!  Like Appollo I guessed a Casdagli stick, but more as a wild guess since this doesn't seem like a General Cigar type of smoke or anything.  Looking forward to the reveal!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Just for fun, here were the blind guesses (in no particular order):

Casdagli Cigars Wide Churchill (Small Batch Cigars Exclusive)
Sinistro Cigars NV Romulus
Tatuaje Tuxtla Lomo de Cerdo LE
Casdagli Cigars Villa Casdagli Robusto
CAO Amazon Basin 

Stay tuned to see if anyone guessed correctly!  :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Adwinistrator

Love the guesses!  Glad everyone enjoyed the cigar, and thanks again for participating!

headfirst

I actually like the Tat guess, pretty good call there.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

How long are you going to keep us in suspense Bruce??   :lmao:
-Charles Spurgeon

Brlesq

Quote from: headfirst on 12/02/2023 10:07 AMHow long are you going to keep us in suspense Bruce??   :lmao:

I turned them in to SenorPablo on time, but he is the only one that can post them to the front page. I'm sure  that he will get around to it soon.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

SenorPablo

Sorry guys.  My bad!  I've been travelling a bit and this slipped my mind.  These are posted now.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

appollo

Wow,I might have to acquire some of these. :dancing:

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

appollo

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.