$4 Goodies

Started by junglepete, 11/26/2023 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

This works with coupon codes if you have them by the way.  I nabbed a bunch of All Saints for $3.65/stick out the door!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Murphy223

Cool thanks for sharing

Brlesq

Quote from: headfirst on 11/26/2023 08:57 AMThis works with coupon codes if you have them by the way.  I nabbed a bunch of All Saints for $3.65/stick out the door!

What coupon codes do you have?  :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

Quote from: Brlesq on 11/26/2023 10:26 AM
Quote from: headfirst on 11/26/2023 08:57 AMThis works with coupon codes if you have them by the way.  I nabbed a bunch of All Saints for $3.65/stick out the door!

What coupon codes do you have?  :confused:
They sent me a one time $20 off $100, it expired though, I had to use it the day they sent it.  Pays to be on their mailing list sometimes if you can stand the spamming...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

For those who haven't ordered yet:
Here is a coupon code good for today only offering 15% off.

QZ3-BSJ-9ZC-TMH
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.