*****2023 Toys for Tots Auction*****

Started by McBryde, 12/08/2023 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Quote from: McBryde on 12/17/2023 05:19 PMOK, everything might be updated right now, lol. Tonight is the last night to bid, when it hits midnight, it's over!

E
Ok, my bad, a day early there!
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

We've only got about 3 and a half more hours to go on the auction for this year! Get those bids in if you want something! The kiddos will appreciate the bids, and we get to appreciate the goodies!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Well, the recliner claimed me last night and I wasn't here for the end of it like I usually am.

If you were like me, and didn't get a kit, you can make a cash donation to TFT and be entered into a high end fiver drawing for every $25 you donate. Adam has generously donated that option this year!

I'll be sending out messages to the winners of the auctions today, and I will leave donations open for TFT for a few days.

Thank you all for supporting Toys for Tots this year!

Emerson

BewareDaPenguin

Great work E! You always do an amazing job running the TFT for the kiddos! Appreciate the community for the kits & the bids, always a cool thing we do here on geeks! Still time to donate and get entered into the drawing! Every $25 donated will get you an entry, I'll load all the entries into a random generator & let it rip. I'll put something nice together we got some generous donations already so I'll pick out some good ones :smoker: great work again E! And congrats to the winners!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

Anyone else wanting to make a donation to TFT for an entry into the High End 5-er from BewareDaPenguin??? $25 gets you one entry into the drawing! Going to take donations until Friday at 5:00PM central time and then I will turn over a list of names to Adam for the drawing.

Emerson

Cfickter

We'll done E
Great auction, very well run

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

McBryde

Alrighty, this is closed! I have sent the list of names to Adam so he can have his drawing.

Thanks to all the geeks that helped out this year, whether it be donating, bidding, or whatever it may be, we raised a grand total of $1,670, beating our last years total of $1,565! I'll get the funds sent over to Paul so he can get it donated from all of us. Thank you all for helping the kiddos out this year again!

Emerson

McBryde

Quote from: McBryde on 12/23/2023 08:50 PMAlrighty, this is closed! I have sent the list of names to Adam so he can have his drawing.

Thanks to all the geeks that helped out this year, whether it be donating, bidding, or whatever it may be, we raised a grand total of $1,670, beating our last years total of $1,565! I'll get the funds sent over to Paul so he can get it donated from all of us. Thank you all for helping the kiddos out this year again!

Emerson

My bad, $1,720, I forgot that Kerry paid the extra $$$ to get the extra 5 pack from Chuck on his package.

E

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: McBryde on 12/23/2023 09:05 PM
Quote from: McBryde on 12/23/2023 08:50 PMAlrighty, this is closed! I have sent the list of names to Adam so he can have his drawing.

Emerson

My bad, $1,720, I forgot that Kerry paid the extra $$$ to get the extra 5 pack from Chuck on his package.

E

Wow great work to all! Great work to you as well E for always running a great auction for the kids man. That's just great to hear!

BewareDaPenguin

Well...I entered everyone's name into the random generator based on the number of entries they had to the drawing & gave the wheel a spin :smoker:

Then winner is.....Cfickter! Congrats Chuck! I got a busy week but I'll get this out early next week brother! Congrats again!

Great work by all for this event, nicely put together & ran by you E, appreciate you letting me hop in here even though I've been super busy lately I was happy to have this drawing. I'll find a few good ones for you Chuck! :biggrin:

You cannot view this attachment.

Cfickter

Thanks Michael for sponsoring this. Take ur time. Send when u can

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 12/23/2023 09:24 PMWell...I entered everyone's name into the random generator based on the number of entries they had to the drawing & gave the wheel a spin :smoker:

Then winner is.....Cfickter! Congrats Chuck! I got a busy week but I'll get this out early next week brother! Congrats again!

Great work by all for this event, nicely put together & ran by you E, appreciate you letting me hop in here even though I've been super busy lately I was happy to have this drawing. I'll find a few good ones for you Chuck! :biggrin:

Cfickter

My auction package is on the way to Kerry. Should arrive on 26th

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: Cfickter on 12/24/2023 06:37 PMThanks Michael for sponsoring this. Take ur time. Send when u can

QuoteWho's Michael?  :biggrin: - congrats again brother! I know what you like I'll find some good ones for you brother :smoker: - Adam aka BewareDaPenguin  :biggrin:

McBryde

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 12/24/2023 07:40 PM
Quote from: Cfickter on 12/24/2023 06:37 PMThanks Michael for sponsoring this. Take ur time. Send when u can

QuoteWho's Michael?  :biggrin: - congrats again brother! I know what you like I'll find some good ones for you brother :smoker: - Adam aka BewareDaPenguin  :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Kman

Chuck's Kit #2 arrived just as anticipated. Thanks for everything Chuck!!

Also, a huge thank you to Emerson for putting this together every year and to those who donated in any way!You cannot view this attachment.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ninfiction

Great job everyone involved! That's a hell of a contribution from the group here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

I have now sent the funds over to Paul for the donation! Great job of $1,720 raised for Toys for Tots this year gentlemen!

Emerson

Cfickter

Well done Geeks. Congrats E, great job

SenorPablo

Toys for Tots donation has been sent guys.  Thanks for all the support for the kids!  And special thanks for Emerson for running such a great program again this year!

PDF receipt is attached.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

BewareDaPenguin

I didn't forget about you Chuck! Been crazy at work and waiting for something to land here, I'll get this out soon brother, thanks again for the donation :smoker:

Cfickter

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 01/15/2024 10:31 AMI didn't forget about you Chuck! Been crazy at work and waiting for something to land here, I'll get this out soon brother, thanks again for the donation :smoker:

No worries brother.

BewareDaPenguin

Chuck I got these boxed up finally - apologize for the delay but I will get these out next week. Tired to find some good ones for you, congrats on the drawing & thanks to all who donated, won prizes & donated prizes :smoker:

Cfickter

No worries brother, all is good. Thanks for the contest

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 01/27/2024 03:30 PMChuck I got these boxed up finally - apologize for the delay but I will get these out next week. Tired to find some good ones for you, congrats on the drawing & thanks to all who donated, won prizes & donated prizes :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.