2023-2024 Super Bowl Squares - Chiefs Win. Check your PMs.

Started by Kid Montana, 01/04/2024 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I will play! I would like to reserve boxes: 44,57,91,12,5.
I will try to post pics asap. I have been having trouble resizing pics, why I haven't posted bday sticks pic yet...I will try again!

I will def have sticks that are worth more than $10 per square.

Is this good enough for now, Dan?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Here's my 5

I would like 31, 52, 74, 88, 100

Warped Black Honey
Drew Estate Sungrown Dojo Dogma
Davidoff Colorado Claro
HVC Black Friday 2020
Viaje Flashing Thunder

You cannot view this attachment.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

I'll take 1, 13, 22, 34, 46

Here's my 5-er

Aladino Maduro Toro
Plasencia Alma Fuerte Colorado Claro Sixto I Hexagono
BLTC La Madonna Negra Corona Gorda BP
Joya de Nicaragua Cinco Decadas El Cumiche
Davidoff Winston Churchill (White Label) Churchill
You cannot view this attachment.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Looks like we have 6 players so far, but we need 20.  Don't forget to sign up!

:bump:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kid Montana

Quote from: Brlesq on 01/18/2024 03:26 PMLooks like we have 6 players so far, but we need 20.  Don't forget to sign up!

:bump:

Thanks Bruce!  I'll be grabbing some squares at the signup deadline towards the end of the month, want to give everybody a chance to participate! 

I'd rather have a cigar...

raize

Quote from: nirab on 01/16/2024 01:50 PMI will play! I would like to reserve boxes: 44,57,91,12,5.
I will try to post pics asap. I have been having trouble resizing pics, why I haven't posted bday sticks pic yet...I will try again!

Pretty sure 5 is already claimed...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

raize

I know I've been MIA for a LOOOONG time but, if you'll have me, count me in. I'll run by my local shop tomorrow and grab a few to throw in the pot. I'll post after.  In the meantime, can I claim the following?

23, 24, 30, 82, 84

An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Kid Montana

Sorry my dude, you're not eligible.   Your last activity was in 2020, and you have negative feedback.  Work with whoever gave you the razzie to make it right and get your feedback improved, and you're welcome to play next year.

Quote from: raize on 01/19/2024 10:53 PMI know I've been MIA for a LOOOONG time but, if you'll have me, count me in. I'll run by my local shop tomorrow and grab a few to throw in the pot. I'll post after.  In the meantime, can I claim the following?

23, 24, 30, 82, 84

raize

All good and completely understood. How can I find out where my negative feedback came from?

Thanks,

Jason
- Frank Lloyd Wright

appollo

Quote from: raize on 01/20/2024 05:14 PMAll good and completely understood. How can I find out where my negative feedback came from?

Thanks,

Jason
Just check your feed back

raize

There it is! Thanks brother. Looks like johncw hasn't been on for a few months. Fingers crossed my PM helps usher him back. Good luck to all!
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Kid Montana

The Divisional playoffs have been a lot of fun thus far, but for those lurking, you can play even if you don't know and don't care about football! Signups still open! 

Kid Montana

Babump!  NFC and AFC championship games are set.  One week left for sign ups!

05Venturer

I'm in

Will post up pic later
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Quote from: raize on 01/19/2024 10:49 PM
Quote from: nirab on 01/16/2024 01:50 PMI will play! I would like to reserve boxes: 44,57,91,12,5.

Pretty sure 5 is already claimed...

it is claimed...by me :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

raize

- Frank Lloyd Wright

Kid Montana

Quote from: bstessl on 01/22/2024 08:54 PM12/23/45/54/100 please if available

45 was already nabbed by appollo, please pick an alternate
100 was already nabbed by ninfiction, please pick an alternate

Kid Montana

Here's where we stand right now...

Update: Image removed, scroll to the end of the thread for the most recent squares

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Kid Montana

Extra squares will be opened up this weekend!  If you havent already, get signed up to play before the numbers you want are gone!

Brlesq

Quote from: Kid Montana on 01/25/2024 08:27 PMExtra squares will be opened up this weekend!  If you havent already, get signed up to play before the numbers you want are gone!

You forgot my 28.  And who the hell is Brleaq?  :hityou:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Kid Montana

Quote from: Brlesq on 01/26/2024 03:19 PM
Quote from: Kid Montana on 01/25/2024 08:27 PMExtra squares will be opened up this weekend!  If you havent already, get signed up to play before the numbers you want are gone!

You forgot my 28.  And who the hell is Brleaq?  :hityou:

:lmao: I'll fix it this weekend.  I'm heading home from Guam today.

Kid Montana

OK, the Super Bowl matchup is set!  I am opening up signups to 10 squares per person, 10 sticks total buy-in.  New participants can go straight to 10 picks.  I'll grab leftover squares by next weekend. 

Brlesq

28 is still my square, or Brleaq's square, whoever! :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.