2023-2024 Super Bowl Squares - Chiefs Win. Check your PMs.

Started by Kid Montana, 01/04/2024 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

headfirst

Ok, I'll take 5 more:  55, 70, 78, 89, 97

Cigars will be:
Aganorsa Leaf Rare Leaf Reserve Maduro Robusto
Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Edicion Limitada 2020 LC48
Diamond Crown Robusto No. 4
Davidoff Winston Churchill (White Label) Toro
Ozgener Family Cigars Bosphorus B-52
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Kid Montana

Hey every body, just a status update, if we don't get this thing filled, I'll be forced to cancel the contest.  If you're interested in playing or picking additional spots, you have until February 4th.  If we haven't filled it by that point, its probably not going to happen. 

Cfickter

I'll take another 5. Let me put a 5'er together
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Quote from: Kid Montana on 01/25/2024 01:12 AM
Quote from: bstessl on 01/22/2024 08:54 PM12/23/45/54/100 please if available

45 was already nabbed by appollo, please pick an alternate
100 was already nabbed by ninfiction, please pick an alternate

I had signed up for 12...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Kid Montana

Quote from: bstessl on 01/25/2024 07:33 AM10 and 75 for my replacements please

Brian, the other Brian already grabbed 12, pick an alternate. 

Kid Montana

For folks thinking about picking more squares, here's the current situation...

Update: image removed, scroll down for the latest squares

BewareDaPenguin

Jason (razie) did just send me the sticks he owed me for fantasy football a few years back. Things come up, life happens but he did make good on it. I reached out to John to let him know as well, I do appreciate John & the group for holding people accountable. It's really all we have, but I know we have a generous group & willing to give people 2nd chances to make things right. Hopefully John can edit his feedback & he can get back into these contest. Wanted to let the group know. Again appreciate everyone here for holding the line, and for Jason making good on his debt.  Good luck to you all, I'm out for work for a little bit or I"d play! Always fun!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

headfirst

Nice to hear there's resolution on that.   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bstessl

Quote from: Kid Montana on 01/25/2024 01:17 AMHere's where we stand right now...

12 is supposed to be Nirab not me.   I need to find another replacement.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

87 will be my replacement for 12, then add 32/61/86/47/38 if those all work.

Kid Montana

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 01/31/2024 06:35 PMJason (razie) did just send me the sticks he owed me for fantasy football a few years back. Things come up, life happens but he did make good on it. I reached out to John to let him know as well, I do appreciate John & the group for holding people accountable. It's really all we have, but I know we have a generous group & willing to give people 2nd chances to make things right. Hopefully John can edit his feedback & he can get back into these contest. Wanted to let the group know. Again appreciate everyone here for holding the line, and for Jason making good on his debt.  Good luck to you all, I'm out for work for a little bit or I"d play! Always fun!

Thanks for following up, and keudos to Razie for settling accounts. 

Kid Montana

Quote from: bstessl on 02/01/2024 07:57 AM
Quote from: Kid Montana on 01/25/2024 01:17 AMHere's where we stand right now...

Image removed for safety

That was a previous update.  I'll go remove it since it seems to cause the less computer literate members here some confusion.   :hitpc:

bstessl

Quote from: Kid Montana on 02/01/2024 08:33 AM
Quote from: bstessl on 02/01/2024 07:57 AM

Image removed for safety

That was a previous update.  I'll go remove it since it seems to cause the less computer literate members here some confusion.   :hitpc:

Hey,  just didn't want they're to be any chance for confusion at all... lol.

And I didn't see the replies from Nirab and You before I noticed.   

Kid Montana

OK, here are my picks

21, 33, 14, 85, 96, 8, 48, 59, 80, 67

BewareDaPenguin

Ok I'll take 10 - let me get some sticks together would hate to see this not fill up, I'll find some & post up. Just give me 10 random #"s that aren't taken Kid. How many are left?

BewareDaPenguin

Ok here's my 2 5er"s

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

raize

Quote from: Kid Montana on 02/01/2024 08:32 AM
Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 01/31/2024 06:35 PMJason (razie) did just send me the sticks he owed me for fantasy football a few years back. Things come up, life happens but he did make good on it. I reached out to John to let him know as well, I do appreciate John & the group for holding people accountable. It's really all we have, but I know we have a generous group & willing to give people 2nd chances to make things right. Hopefully John can edit his feedback & he can get back into these contest. Wanted to let the group know. Again appreciate everyone here for holding the line, and for Jason making good on his debt.  Good luck to you all, I'm out for work for a little bit or I"d play! Always fun!

Thanks for following up, and keudos to Razie for settling accounts. 

Thanks for posting that up Adam. Unfortunately klamm, who was the other half of that bet that I unintentionally welshed on, has been radio silent the past week. Tracking shows his sticks dropped back on the 25th but haven't heard anything yet. Without closure on that I, understandably, doubt John will clear that negative feedback.  Regardless of that, if I can offer a suggestion... if you can't round out the pool, the remaining squares could be earmarked to CFT or something similar. If one of those squares wins, the pot ends up being donated instead.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

appollo

I'll take another 5 post a picture shortly 71,82,53,35,80

Kid Montana

Quote from: appollo on 02/02/2024 06:40 AMI'll take another 5 post a picture shortly 71,82,53,35,80

80 is already taken, pick another #

appollo

Kid Montana

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/01/2024 04:51 PMOk I'll take 10 - let me get some sticks together would hate to see this not fill up, I'll find some & post up. Just give me 10 random #"s that aren't taken Kid. How many are left?

Ok, your number, not so randomly selected, are: 41, 62, 73, 84, 95, 19, 30, 58, 66, 7

Kid Montana

The latest squares as of 0716 MST. 

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: Kid Montana on 02/02/2024 08:14 AM
Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 02/01/2024 04:51 PMOk I'll take 10 - let me get some sticks together would hate to see this not fill up, I'll find some & post up. Just give me 10 random #"s that aren't taken Kid. How many are left?
Ok, your number, not so randomly selected, are: 41, 62, 73, 84, 95, 19, 30, 58, 66, 7

All good thanks again :smoker: they look like winners to me!

Kid Montana

I uploaded a quick edit, bstessl noted there were 26 squares so I had it chase down the missing entry. 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.