Any interest in a new cigar pass?

Started by bstessl, 02/01/2024 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Hey geeks,  I'm wondering how much ingest there would be in a good old standard cigar pass.  Let me know here in the thread if you'd be interested.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

Been too long between passes. I would be up for one
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

raize

Count me in. I was going to offer to start one myself but my collection currently doesn't have enough variety to give a pass broad appeal. But I can deff help mix up what you've currently got.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Alekso

Old age is not convenient.
- L. Zamenhof

appollo

Kid Montana

Just a straight forward good ol pass, no integrated theme chaos or insanity?  I'm down. 

I'd rather have a cigar...

bstessl

Cool,  looks like they're should be enough interest.   I'll get a pass going within the next week or two.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

arrow34

nirab

I think I might be interested... :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.