Good Ole Normal Pass

Started by bstessl, 02/08/2024 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

@raize if you don't respond by tomorrow at 3p.m. central time I'm going to move this along.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

I'm sending this out to @05Venturer now to get this pass on the road.

Please let me know if anyone will need an adjustment in pass order down the line.

bstessl

On its way for Tuesday.

raize

Hey y'all, I was able to get in contact with Brian. Looks like we're gonna try to keep the order the same, despite my delayed response.  Hope this works!

Takes:
- Caldwell Long Live the Queen Sword
- Mi Querida Black Papasaka
- Southern Draw Kudzu Lancero

Puts:
- Angel Cuesta Toro
- Crowned Heads La Vereda No. 50
- La Galera 85th Anniversary José Manuel Blanco's Blend

Quick word of warning: I didn't think any of my current inventory matched up with the quality/cost of my desired takes, so these are fresh from the shop. No age!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

bstessl

Quote from: raize on 03/09/2024 08:30 PMHey y'all, I was able to get in contact with Brian. Looks like we're gonna try to keep the order the same, despite my delayed response.  Hope this works!

Takes:
- Caldwell Long Live the Queen Sword
- Mi Querida Black Papasaka
- Southern Draw Kudzu Lancero

Puts:
- Angel Cuesta Toro
- Crowned Heads La Vereda No. 50
- La Galera 85th Anniversary José Manuel Blanco's Blend

Quick word of warning: I didn't think any of my current inventory matched up with the quality/cost of my desired takes, so these are fresh from the shop. No age!
I'd rather you didn't take both of the lanceros right off the bat.

raize

All good man. I'll take the Caldwell and Mi Querida and put the Angel and La Galera, if that's okay.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

bstessl

Quote from: raize on 03/10/2024 08:29 PMAll good man. I'll take the Caldwell and Mi Querida and put the Angel and La Galera, if that's okay.
sounds good,  go ahead and do the puts and takes in the pass.   If you have trouble with that just text me and I'll walk you through it.

raize

Quote from: bstessl on 03/11/2024 07:06 AM
Quote from: raize on 03/10/2024 08:29 PMAll good man. I'll take the Caldwell and Mi Querida and put the Angel and La Galera, if that's okay.
sounds good,  go ahead and do the puts and takes in the pass.   If you have trouble with that just text me and I'll walk you through it.

Tried to get my puts out today but, through a comedy of errors,  failed miserably. Notified Brian and will get them out tomorrow.  Hope y'all have a great week.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

05Venturer

Pass arrived today
I'll try to do P&T's this weekend and have it back on the road early next week
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/14/2024 04:34 PMPass arrived today
I'll try to do P&T's this weekend and have it back on the road early next week
Right on,  thanks! 

05Venturer

Quote from: raize on 03/12/2024 11:01 PM
Quote from: bstessl on 03/11/2024 07:06 AM

Tried to get my puts out today but, through a comedy of errors,  failed miserably. Notified Brian and will get them out tomorrow.  Hope y'all have a great week.
So I guess I will wait to send box out until I get raizes puts
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

raize

Looks like this landed yesterday after a delivery exception on Monday.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

05Venturer

Quote from: raize on 03/20/2024 08:14 PMLooks like this landed yesterday after a delivery exception on Monday.
Yep
I have the pass ready for ninfiction, we plan to meet today to hand off pass depending on this storm coming. I also have raizes takes boxed up to ship out.
Kent

05Venturer

Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/24/2024 07:17 AM
Quote from: raize on 03/20/2024 08:14 PMLooks like this landed yesterday after a delivery exception on Monday.
Yep
I have the pass ready for ninfiction, we plan to meet today to hand off pass depending on this storm coming. I also have raizes takes boxed up to ship out.

Weather delayed the pass hand off. Plan is for Wednesday now.
Kent

ninfiction

Box is in hand, should be back on the road by Friday.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Takes puts done. Off to Em.

Thanks for letting me play!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Shipping off raizes takes today
Kent

McBryde

I'm ready for the receiving!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

raize

Quote from: 05Venturer on 03/29/2024 06:11 AMShipping off raizes takes today
Thanks boss. Looking forward to it
- Frank Lloyd Wright

bstessl

Moving along smoothly,  thanks guys!

McBryde

I just got the package, will figure out my puts and takes and get it on its way again.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

It has been transitioned to Alekso! Just mailed it out.

Thanks for including me in this one.

E

Alekso

I'll keep an eye out for it. Currently USPS shows it arriving on Friday. 

I'll be out of town Sunday and Monday, so I will try to get it sent to the next stop on Saturday. Otherwise, it will be going out Wednesday.

I'll update the group as the week progresses.

Old age is not convenient.
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

No joy today lads  :-(

Looks like it is now expected to come in tomorrow, so it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before I will be able to get it on to the next stop.
- L. Zamenhof

Alekso

Got the package finally this pm. I'm out of town till Tuesday, but I will get it turned around ASAP, when I get back.
- L. Zamenhof

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.