Furious June Points Contest

Started by cmmayo, 06/29/2010 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

In case the rest of you haven't noticed, akira, kola, and I are locked in a life-and-death struggle for the last two spots...

I had gotten back into the running last night at 11:40:32 PM. SIX SECONDS LATER, kola jumped back in front of me, suddenly leaving akira behind. Then I was out of the running again, so this afternoon, I've done a little work, knocking akira back out. He's responded in the last hour by posting several times, and now I am back out of it...

:cry:

A day and a half left... should be a photo finish!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Brlesq

It was noticed.  I was in the running with all 3 of you up until a few days ago when you guys started your marathon review writing sessions.  (You gotta be pulling these from your foggy memories because you can't smoke that many sticks in a day!)  I'm at a stage where I like to just sit back and enjoy life...you tools have at it!   ;-)

DocJazz, Lowpro, Pete and Bob better punch in a few more to just make sure they aren't run over and left behind tomorrow by you marathoners! :cry:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

cmmayo

Current standings (after I post this message):

ljlemer (ineligible)   831
nwb      710
BlackIrish      457
Hot Stuff x      420
Jackal      405
Bob Cordell   382
junglepete      378
lowpro75      374
DocJazzRH           331
akira              296
cmmayo      296
---------------   -----
kola              294

We are all about 7 reviews behind DocJazz... I gotta go find something new to smoke...
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

junglepete

:biggrin: Impossible for me to be left without a seat...I always have back up cigars that need to be entered if needed.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

akira

It is such hard work to stay in these the top 11...  I was in the top 5 through about half the month, but then I was away for a week and now I'm back down to the bottom!  You guys are really making me work.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

:biggrin: This will be interesting indeed.  I went ahead and padded on the points this month with some additions to the database  ;-)
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

You guys can fight over those last three spots.  I will light up a cigar and watch from the top 5 circle  :smoker:  :biggrin:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.