CigarPlace.biz NewVet Pass III

Started by CigarPlace, 07/16/2015 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

gitfiddl

QuoteCigarPlace - 9/30/2015  5:09 PM

Whoa, those are some serious puts my friend... I've never has a Power Ranger and you took the Roma SGP I was hoping would make it here to me so I think I'm going to have to smoke the Power Ranger instead!!! Oh the horror!

I hope you guys don't mind me doing this. I'm going to put all of your names into a box and pull 3 names at random to be bombed cigars from this pass after I set aside cigars to start the next pass as we have such an abundance of cigars. I'm going to raise the $ amount of the cigars on the next pass to the $8 and above range and anything not meeting that threshold will automatically go in the bombs along with some other sticks from the pass as well. How does this sound for you all?

Works for me!   :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

QuoteCigarPlace - 9/30/2015  5:59 PM

Quotedanb6177 - 9/30/2015  5:28 PM  I have been looking for a Roma forever. Hard to find em in Tampa. Those little power rangers pack a punch. Hope you enjoy what I sent. Thanx again for the pass.

We're hoping to bring in Roma shortly. Those guys haven't been very good about getting back to us. One would think they'd be motivated to make a $3000-$5000 sale with more sales ongoing but from what we understand they can't keep up with demand as it is, let alone open up new accounts.

I think Skip would tell you that it isn't for the lack of trying.  But he would also tell you that he would rather have a smaller rolled batch with higher quality than to just spit out lower quality, higher quantity.  I haven't has a bad Roma Craft yet.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Dan, those are some great P&Ts, well done

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

danb6177

QuoteCfickter - 10/1/2015  8:59 AM

Dan, those are some great P&Ts, well done

Thanx man. These passes are awesome
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

CigarPlace

Okay guys, the pass box has been received by me. I've entered all of your names into random.org and I'm going to hit randomize 3x. The first 3 names on the list when I get the third list will be our winners, but no I'm not taping this, you'll just have to trust me and Tanya, who will be watching me.

And here are our winners.

Chris
David
Stephen

STL_Cohiba

"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

danb6177

congratz to the extras winners. Great pass!!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

cmbrose

You are awesome Jessica! Thanks again for this pass!

gitfiddl

Thanks for letting me play!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

appollo

Thanks for the pass Jessica and congrats to the other winners  :-)

Cfickter

Thanks for organizing this pass Jessica, congrats to the winners

gitfiddl

Holy Stogies, Batman!  Jessica don't mess around.  My bonus box got here today.  Thanks, Jessica!

Cfickter

CigarPlace

Chris - Your Tracking number is 1ZRX25181258385539 - UPS 3 Day - Should be delivered on Friday
Stephen - Your Proof of Shipment Number is - LZ646930675US - USPS 1st Class Mail International - Should be delivered within 2 weeks

Chadboskie

Great pass. Thanks guys. Congrats to the winners

CigarPlace

I'll also be leaving feedback for everyone within the next few days. If one of the Vet's could clue in the newbs as to how to leave feedback telling everyone how much I sucked I'd appreciate it...

STL_Cohiba

Feedback left thank you for letting me play
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

appollo

Received my prize from Jessica today. What a selection of sticks. Thanks so much for the pass Jessica, great job  :-)

MacMac

Fantastic sticks! Jessica cansure pick 'em!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

STL_Cohiba

Cfickter

Really nice group of sticks.  The Panacea and Brazilia are regular go-tos for me.

bmac7754

QuoteSTL_Cohiba - 10/29/2015  10:49 AM  Is this still going??

Looks like you might be waiting for Chris to post his prize pack which was delivered on 10/12.  Jessica you should probably close this one out so the other members get their street cred. Just my 2 cents, thats all.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CigarPlace

Sorry guys thought I closed this one out a long time ago. See rookie and absentee moderators abound... <-----

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.