Condolence Bomb!

Started by gitfiddl, 07/21/2010 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylepwhalen

Yeah, what a thoughtful bomb!

Shukpaw

Nice bomb.  Nice touch, Bruce.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

metalhead y cigarguy

Great idea Bruce. Very nice touch.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Olejay

First class Bruce.  Very nicely done! :shades:
Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 7/21/2010  5:17 PM

Call me a sap, but the note was as nice as the cigars.  I showed the cigars and note to my kids and I got a "That's tight!" from one and a "That is so freakin' cool of him!" from the other.  My wife said "That's so sweet.  I thought all y'all did was talk about cigars and tell jokes."

Uncle Buck's funeral was yesterday up in Birmingham.  Unfortunately, I was unable to make the trip, but everyone understood.

D'Artagnan and Missy (the two puppies) and T-Bone (the dad) are doing fine.  D'art has actually learned to play fetch as long as whatever you throw makes noise and you don't throw it more than 15-20 feet.

Again, Bruce, thank you very much!

I couldn't think of a more deserving brother, Dave!  Enjoy them! :-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

Well Done Bruce.  I'll be nominating you for bomber of the year for this one.   :-)
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Brlesq

Quote87North - 7/22/2010  7:54 AM

Well Done Bruce.  I'll be nominating you for bomber of the year for this one.   :-)

That's nice of you, so long as it doesn't get my name put on any "No Fly" lists at the airport!!   :-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 7/22/2010  1:48 PM

Quote87North - 7/22/2010  7:54 AM

That's nice of you, so long as it doesn't get my name put on any "No Fly" lists at the airport!!   :-)

It just might.  I work in a federal gov't office building.  I got some very interesting looks from passers-by when I was telling a couple of my cigar buddies that there was a bomb in my mailbox yesterday!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Quotegitfiddl - 7/22/2010  1:58 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 7/22/2010  1:48 PM

It just might.  I work in a federal gov't office building.  I got some very interesting looks from passers-by when I was telling a couple of my cigar buddies that there was a bomb in my mailbox yesterday!

You going to bail him out?  :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Robert LG

I can't think of a better place for my first post.  That was really cool!
Newbie smoker here looking foward to enjoying more educational and entertaining information from this site.
Rob

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Brlesq

QuoteRobert LG - 7/22/2010  4:39 PM

Newbie smoker here looking foward to enjoying more educational and entertaining information from this site.

:welcome: Rob!  Glad to have you join us!  Why don't you introduce yourself to the group over in the Newbie forum?  You will find that this is a great group of folks! :-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 7/22/2010  4:54 PM

:welcome: Rob!  Glad to have you join us!  Why don't you introduce yourself to the group over in the Newbie forum?  You will find that this is a great group of folks! :-)

Most of us.  There's that Bob guy and that one Rich and lizard lovin' Larry...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 7/22/2010  5:01 PM

Most of us.  There's that Bob guy and that one Rich and lizard lovin' Larry...

:lmao:  :lmao:  Oops!  I forgot almost about those brothers, Rob!  Well their OK too if you have a thick skin (at least thicker than a reptile's skin!)   :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nwb

Welcome!  Whatcha like to smoke?
Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I have no problem with the thick skin thing.  I have worked in a chemical plant/refinery for 18 years.  Let's just say you can't make it with your heart on your sleeve.  As far as smokes go my favorites so far after only about 10 are perdomo lot 23 and Gurkha triple ligero maduro.  Enjoying the second try at the latter right now.
Rob

gitfiddl

QuoteRobert LG - 7/22/2010  10:09 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I have no problem with the thick skin thing.  I have worked in a chemical plant/refinery for 18 years.  Let's just say you can't make it with your heart on your sleeve.  As far as smokes go my favorites so far after only about 10 are perdomo lot 23 and Gurkha triple ligero maduro.  Enjoying the second try at the latter right now.

The Lot 23's are good cigars and affordable as well.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.