Cigar pass enhancement request

Started by grogo67, 07/24/2010 10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grogo67

Is it possible to link up the cigars currently in any given pass with the cigar db?  I think it would be much easier deciding out takes if we can just click on the cigars and be taken directly to the database as opposed to flipping back & forth between 2 browsers, cut & pasting, etc...
Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

BlackIrish

This would be cool. I'd asked about it in the past but I don't think it was feasible.  If it is, I'd love it.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

kccricket

i was thinking about that as well when i was doing my first pass ever. Is an awesome idea
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=kccricket

SenorPablo

I think its a greta idea as well.  It was supposed to have been integrated a long time ago, but I just never got around to it.  Definitely high on the list.  :-)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

grogo67

QuoteSenorPablo - 7/24/2010  4:39 PM

I think its a greta idea as well.  It was supposed to have been integrated a long time ago, but I just never got around to it.  Definitely high on the list.  :-)

-Paul

Nice to know it's already on someone's radar!
Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.