Cigars for Troops - 2010

Started by nwb, 08/04/2010 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

I am in as well. Thanks for organizing this, Nathan.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

mike6206

Quotenwb - 8/8/2010  2:26 PM

Quotemike6206 - 8/7/2010  5:47 PM
I'm in! E-mail your address to me to ship my donation to!   :-)

Just sent you a PM.

Got it! Thanks!
On smoking bans: "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." — C. S. Lewis, God in the Dock

DocJazzRH

Nathan, how about having some cigars drop shipped to your address?  :?:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

nwb

QuoteDocJazzRH - 8/8/2010  10:34 PM

Not a problem.  You have my address?
Chief of Shaft

DocJazzRH

Quotenwb - 8/8/2010  7:43 PM

I have it indeed Nathan, I will look at buying two of things for a while and sharing...
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

nwb

QuoteDocJazzRH - 8/8/2010  10:57 PM

Quotenwb - 8/8/2010  7:43 PM

I have it indeed Nathan, I will look at buying two of things for a while and sharing...

Sounds great!
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Chief of Shaft

dwig

Nathan, a box went out to you yesterday.
Should be there by Friday or Saturday.
 :biggrin:
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

nwb

Quotedwig - 8/11/2010  8:44 AM

Thanks David!
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

I just gave mine to akira  last night.  He hould be maling them out with his soon.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

I just gave mine to akira  last night.  He hould be maling them out with his soon.

NES Tek

nwb

Alright cool, I get it.   :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

Quotenwb - 8/11/2010  7:52 AM

Alright cool, I get it.   :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Just saw this. I was trying to post from my phone this morning and I was having reception issues. Looks like it went through loud and clear.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Quotemike6206 - 8/8/2010  5:44 PM

Quotenwb - 8/8/2010  2:26 PM

Quotemike6206 - 8/7/2010  5:47 PM
I'm in! E-mail your address to me to ship my donation to!   :-)

Just sent you a PM.

Got it! Thanks!

Mike - I received your package in today's mail.  Thank you for the more than generous donation!
Chief of Shaft

kccricket

sweet. sounds like i can still make the train then. im in. Ill ship out within the next couple of weeks, i could clean out my humi to make room for more mild cigars anyway!
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=kccricket

nwb

For those of you that are interested in what all we are sending, I started a new humidor for the donations:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=nwb

As I receive packages and as time permits, I will update it.

Thanks again everyone!
Chief of Shaft

rkarkada

I'm in too...I'll send them out monday or tuesday.  Thanks again for organzing this...its very thoughtful of you...

whodeeni

I'm IN! Maybe we can kill 2 birds w/ one stone if Corey Gives us his
Blessing to let me hand you the pass Buddy! :shy:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

nwb

Quotewhodeeni - 8/11/2010  9:17 PM

I'm IN! Maybe we can kill 2 birds w/ one stone if Corey Gives us his
Blessing to let me hand you the pass Buddy! :shy:

Thanks, Excel!  We can meet up sometime in the coming week...
Chief of Shaft

grogo67

Quotenwb - 8/7/2010  3:45 PM

QuoteCigarBruin - 8/5/2010  4:00 PM

Thanks for leading the way, Nathan. My contribution is on its way to you.

OH MY!  I got your package today, Larry.  Included were 45 cigars!  Thank you so much for contributing - you are a fine BOTL.

Damn, that's about the number of cigars I have total!  Way to go Larry!
Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

NES Tek

Quotenwb - 8/7/2010  1:45 PM

QuoteCigarBruin - 8/5/2010  4:00 PM

Thanks for leading the way, Nathan. My contribution is on its way to you.

OH MY!  I got your package today, Larry.  Included were 45 cigars!  Thank you so much for contributing - you are a fine BOTL.

Larry steps up strong! nice work!!!

nwb

Quotedwig - 8/11/2010  8:44 AM

Got the package today, David.  Thanks for the great contribution!

I can see I'm probably going to have to break out the old coolidor.  :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.