Anyone seen my $500,000 worth of beer?

Started by mistagordo, 06/12/2007 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistagordo

Saw this and thought about how many gars you could smoke with all this beer.  Unfortunately it was only Corona.  That rules me out as a suspect!  :lmao:

$500,000 worth of beer stolen

Mandy Martin
Local News - Monday, June 11, 2007 Updated @ 11:15:04 AM

Half a million dollars in beer is still outstanding after the theft of four tractor trailer units from a Cobourg lot between 3 and 5 p.m. June 9.

The four trailer units contained a total 12,000 cases of Corona and Corona Extra Light beer with an estimated value of $500,000.
Three rigs were quickly found — empty — in Peel Region. However, a fourth tractor trailer is still missing.

Cobourg Police report that other parked trailers had been entered and evidence was at the scene that some other drink product was tampered with.

The investigation is still ongoing with Peel and Cobourg Police Services.

http://www.northumberlandtoday.com/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=566209&catname=Local%20News&classif=News%20Live

theoldcc

I read the subject and thought you actually meant beer.  Corona is not worth investigating the loss.  Write it off and move on.  :-0

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

12,000 cases for $500,000...that's very expensive beer - $41 a case for Corona.  That's an insane amount for a case.  Must have been gold plated bottelcaps.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mistagordo

Where do you hide tracor trailers?  Do they ship cigar in tracor trailors?  Hmmm... :shy:  :meansmoke:

Steve

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.