Margaritas and a few sheets...

Started by monteclaro, 06/19/2007 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

We went out to dinner to a Mexican place last night with some neighbors.  Had a few Margaritas (damn good btw) and decided to have a few more with a couple of Partagas Aristocrats back at my neighbors house.  By the time we lit up, I as at least a sheet and a half to the wind, but the cigar was really good with the Margarita.  My first thought was that is would be a nasty mix cause its so sweet and sour but it was good...or I was just plain hammered  :martini:

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Not sure I would have ever thought that a drink like a Margarita would have been good with a cigar.  Glad it worked out for you.  

But then I had a Blue Moon with a cigar tonight and I wasn't sure how that would have played out given how light and sweet the Blue Moon is.  Wasn't the best choice.  Definitely need something more hoppy in the ber family.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

tnt956

I like Blue Moon but have not had one with a cigar.  It is a light beer and should probably be paired with a mild cigar.

I love this emoticon! :beer:   Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Beeeeeeeerrrrr!

pieman

gonna bring up a dea thread but I myself had a few with a RP vintage 1990 and I must say the pairing was fantastic.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.