Happy Birthday Larry!

Started by SenorPablo, 02/17/2008 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Just wanted to wish Larry a very happy birthday!  Thanks for all your time and contributions to the site over the past year.  Lookig forward the next year!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

QuoteSenorPablo - 2/17/2008  8:34 AM

Just wanted to wish Larry a very happy birthday!  Thanks for all your time and contributions to the site over the past year.  Lookig forward the next year!

-Paul[/QUOTE

Thanks, but at midnight old age struck and I became 57. I need to be placed in a herfing home.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Happy Birthday, Larry!  I hope you have a great day, and maybe even get a few smokes in.  Make em good ones for the special occausion!

NewGuy

Happy B-day OldGuy! Is this a good excuse to ship you a box containing a decorative and artistic band (wrapped around a quad star plus tobacco sample)? Or might that prevent your next birthday?

:happybday:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

qman22

Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 2/17/2008  10:16 AM

Happy B-day OldGuy! Is this a good excuse to ship you a box containing a decorative and artistic band (wrapped around a quad star plus tobacco sample)? Or might that prevent your next birthday?

:happybday:

Rack

Go for it! Aim for arrival Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays when the coast is a lot clearer.

Thomas Mann

Turboknat

Hey Larry, Happy Birthday!!!!

ljlemer

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. Tomorrow I celebrate Presidents' Day. Don't forget to wish me a happy PD tomorrow. I also thank you all in advance for sending me all your cigars. You made the right decision. It's a nasty habit.

Thomas Mann

Bob Cordell

Happy birthday bud! I hope you've had a great birthday!

So what did you smoke for the big day??????

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ljlemer

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/17/2008  7:18 PM

My latest reviews are on record. Right now I'm smoking a Cigar.Com Blue Label. "Blue Label is a medium to full-bodied cigar produced in one of the world's finest factories, STC, makers of the renowned Gran Habano line." So far it's a 3, which means it basically sucks. It may go down to a 2.5.
It tastes like a mild-to-medium dollar Dominican. Their Red Label is good, though.

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 2/17/2008  8:15 PM

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/17/2008  7:18 PM

My latest reviews are on record. Right now I'm smoking a Cigar.Com Blue Label. "Blue Label is a medium to full-bodied cigar produced in one of the world's finest factories, STC, makers of the renowned Gran Habano line." So far it's a 3, which means it basically sucks. It may go down to a 2.5.
It tastes like a mild-to-medium dollar Dominican. Their Red Label is good, though.

That's a bummer.  I hope you may have gotten a chance to fit something else in before your birthday is officially over.  It's gonna be warm here tomorrow, so I'm planning on smoking one myself.  I think I'll hit up that Don Pepin JJ in honor of your birthday!

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 2/17/2008  11:25 PM
I hope you may have gotten a chance to fit something else in before your birthday is officially over.  
QuoteI did OK for myself. I smoked 3 on 2/14, 4 on 2/15, 4 on 2/16 and 4 on 2/17 and reviewed them all. 15 different cigars! Now I'm off duty for a few days.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.