A First Hello From Rockland County N.Y.

Started by Voexum, 08/09/2010 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

metalhead y cigarguy

Welcome aboard!

When I was in college, years ago, I could have never afforded cigars as a hobby. Between tuition, books, gas, date night with the girlfriend (now wife) and the random CD I was otherwise broke.  :-(
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

PA.pierced2010

Welcome!  I first started smoking cigars my freshman year of college.  Of course, Al Gore had not invented the internet yet.  Ahh the memories.

Glad to see you have progressed to hand rolled.  I remember not knowing what to do with a cigar that did not have a little hole on the end. :-)
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

vw77guy

Welcome. :biggrin:   I too started with the cheaper sticks and now can appreciate and hunt for that perfect smoke.  Keep up on the sight and you'll learn a ton.

rkarkada

Welsome aboard! Always nice to see a fellow New Yorker!

Macabre

Hello and welcome to Cigar Geeks.  :-)
"Why are shapeshifting aliens from another universe coming here to steal frozen heads?"

----Agent Phillip Broyles, Fringe

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

grogo67

Welcome aboard and no more passing out!
Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

Voexum

Quotegrogo67 - 8/12/2010  3:23 PM

Thanks for the welcome, but what do you mean about passing out? :confused:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

lowpro75

Quotevoexum - 8/12/2010  3:51 PM

Quotegrogo67 - 8/12/2010  3:23 PM

Thanks for the welcome, but what do you mean about passing out? :confused:

:biggrin: Welcome again, Mr. Short term memory. :biggrin:

Your initial post:

"My first real cigar was a La Gloria Cubana given to me by my uncle that frankly, kicked my ass, and I passed out. Oddly enough I enjoyed that cigar that it sparked my interest, were as of now cigars are my hobby. "
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Voexum

:-0  THERE IS NO WAY!  :lmao:  That's unbelieveable I remember that now... I'm loosing my mind! :hitme:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

kennyg

KennyG : )

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.