Ratboy's BOTL spirit

Started by Jackal, 08/09/2010 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 10/1/2010 4:55 PM Nice gesture rich. :thumbsup: Out of curiosity has anyone ever tried a Cohiba Behike before? ;-) :biggrin:

LoLĀ  :biggrin:

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

87North

QuoteJackal - 10/1/2010  11:59 PM

Just over 50 days in the humidor and they looked ready to smoke.

I lit one up today and I must say that it is an excellent smoke, truly worthy of the Carlos Torano name.

Construction is top notch, burn excellent and it is smooth and complex tasting.  Review to follow shortly.

Thanks again Rich

I'm glad to hear they're satisfactory.  I'll have to check them out....  Like I needed another thing that I wanted to try.   :crazy:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ROTHNH

Quote87North - 10/2/2010  1:10 PM

I'm glad to hear they're satisfactory.  I'll have to check them out....  Like I needed another thing that I wanted to try.   :crazy:

The reviews are mixed on this one.

I liked the Fortress, but it's flavor profile is a little "odd" (some would say unique) and while it delivers some interesting flavors throughout, it is not complex.  It has to be rested for at least a few months and smoked very slowly.  It's also quite pricey for what it is a $3 exclusive with a $4-$5 price -- so if snagged on sale or at auction for $2-$3 a stick it's a lot more attractive to me.

Reading the experiences (reviews) of those who didn't like this stick, all erred on the time issues -- they didn't rest it long enough nor did they smoke it slow enough.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.