Another newb from Canada.

Started by Vanilla Gorilla, 08/11/2010 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA.pierced2010

Welcome Greg to the CG family.
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

metalhead y cigarguy

:welcome: From the Pacific Northwest.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 8/12/2010  12:13 AM

I've actually been watching a Canadian TV show on the net all night, "Trailer Park Boys"
Frigging hilarious!!!!!!!!
You Canada fellas know that one?
 :lmao:

Bob, I'm pretty sure they film that on the University of TN campus..... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

MT21

Welcome from the "other" Washington.   :welcome:
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

grogo67

Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

BlackIrish

A belated welcome from Boston.  Good to have you!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.