Quotecmmayo - 8/16/2010  3:20 PM

cigars... EVERYWHERE!

including:
Gurkha Triple Ligero Special Edition 2002
5 Vegas A
Cabaiguan
La Perla Habana Black Pearl
CAO LX2

Very cool, Armin. Thanks for the great sticks and for taking care of the postage on the KriVen sampler.

:bigthumbs:  :cigarman:

Here it is 4 a.m. I am at my brother's house in Houston and everyone but me and my step sister, her husband, and their 2 and a half year old are asleep like most normal people should be. My step sister and associated immediate family are dealing with weird hours (her husband works second shift), but I am up and in need of a quick smoke before bed. I brought 15 cigars for me and my brother and my step sister's husband to share this long weekend...

I find myself buzzed (I just downed a Gin Flip--WHO DRINKS GIN FLIPS IN THE 21st CENTURY?!?!?!???) and decided to smoke the smallest cigar I brought--the CAO LX2 Bam that Armin bombed me with.

Review to follow... THANKS AGAIN, ARMIN!!!

Who would have thunk it?  Corey buzzed at 4am! :confused:  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cmmayo

I just wanted to thank Armin again. The CAO LX2 "Bam" is now one of my favorite sticks. I immediately had to buy more. It's a badass box-pressed little flavor bomb--about the size of my middle finger. It brings the goods.

Thanks, brother!   :thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Bob Cordell

Armin is solid, we just did a split...not talking about women either!

Just cigars!

:biggrin:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.