Tick..Tick..KA-BOOM! 1st Detination - Target Hit!

Started by Brlesq, 08/27/2010 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Here's my bomb.  The quality of the shot isn't up to par because my batteries went Tango Uniform and it was this one or nothing.  You just have to use your imagination a little bit.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

QuoteAlphairon - 8/30/2010  3:02 PM

Here's my bomb.  The quality of the shot isn't up to par because my batteries went Tango Uniform and it was this one or nothing.  You just have to use your imagination a little bit.

Ken - Even if the camera took great pics, we would still have to use our imagination.  Try turning all the band labels up next time!  :biggrin:

But Kyle has struck again!  Nice bomb!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lowpro75

Is that one on the end a short story maduro?

It all looks good to me.  Nice bomb, Kyle.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 8/30/2010  3:14 PM

Ken - Even if the camera took great pics, we would still have to use our imagination.  Try turning all the band labels up next time!  :biggrin:

Yeah, my bad.  I didn't notice until it was too late!  I was trying to reduce the reflection off the wrappers and failed to see that the RP Brothers and AF WOAM were rolled half way over.

Ken Kelley

Quotelowpro75 - 8/30/2010  3:15 PM

Is that one on the end a short story maduro?

It all looks good to me.  Nice bomb, Kyle.

Yessir it most certainly is an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art maddie!  And I'm going to enjoy it down to the lip-burning nub.

lowpro75

QuoteAlphairon - 8/30/2010  3:16 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/30/2010  3:14 PM

Yeah, my bad.  I didn't notice until it was too late!  I was trying to reduce the reflection off the wrappers and failed to see that the RP Brothers and AF WOAM were rolled half way over.

We'll forgive you.  People like to complain about Gurkha's but you can't usually tell a Fuente from the band either.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Ken Kelley

QuoteAlphairon - 8/27/2010  11:58 AM

Quotelowpro75 - 8/27/2010  11:29 AM

Nice.  Who will be next?

Ummmm...It might be me.  It's not often I'm at a loss for words, but that was certainly what happened when I opened the box and took a squint at what was inside.  All I can say is thank you, Kyle, this is far beyond the call of duty!  I will get some pictures later but this is what was inside the box:

New Havana Cigars by Tatuaje Seleccion Limitada
New Havana Cigars by Tatuaje Seleccion Reserva maduro
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art maduro
Rocky Patel Brothers robusto
Padron Anniversary Serie 1926 No. 9 maduro

Kyle, you are a wild man!  :biggrin:

Ya know, I DID list what cigars were in the bomb earlier in the thread.  That little 1 up at the top of the thread actually does something when you click on it!  :biggrin:

Brlesq

QuoteAlphairon - 8/30/2010  3:30 PM

Ya know, I DID list what cigars were in the bomb earlier in the thread.  That little 1 up at the top of the thread actually does something when you click on it!  :biggrin:

OH, I thought that was a '12'.  Heck, Ken, that was LAST week.  I don't even remember what I posted last week, let alone what you posted last week!  Lately my attention span is that of a flea!    

Ummm . . . what were we talking about?  :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lowpro75

QuoteAlphairon - 8/30/2010  3:30 PM

QuoteAlphairon - 8/27/2010  11:58 AM

Quotelowpro75 - 8/27/2010  11:29 AM

Nice.  Who will be next?

Ummmm...It might be me.  It's not often I'm at a loss for words, but that was certainly what happened when I opened the box and took a squint at what was inside.  All I can say is thank you, Kyle, this is far beyond the call of duty!  I will get some pictures later but this is what was inside the box:

New Havana Cigars by Tatuaje Seleccion Limitada
New Havana Cigars by Tatuaje Seleccion Reserva maduro
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art maduro
Rocky Patel Brothers robusto
Padron Anniversary Serie 1926 No. 9 maduro

Kyle, you are a wild man!  :biggrin:

I have the attention span of a gnat.   :confused:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

metalhead y cigarguy

Both of those are nice bombs.  I really enjoyed the CAO Itallia that I had a while back. Excellent smokes Kyle.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.