Started by HeresJohnny, 09/01/2010 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

---

Right On
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

lowpro75

Quotegitfiddl - 9/1/2010  5:59 PM

I'm not a subscriber to CA.  It's a little too 'hoity toity' for me.  I'd rather get my cigar info here.  I do remember the post about the letter being printed and I tend to agree its sentiments.  As for the responses, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What are you implying?  We're pretty 'hoity toity' here too.  I should stab you with my $5,000 letter opener for implying otherwise.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mountedshriner

QuoteAMD - 9/1/2010  1:52 PM

Quotecmmayo - 9/1/2010  3:49 PM

Lou, Christopher, everybody... please refer to the other thread for my heartfelt apologies: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=6202.0

:sad:

"heartfelt apologies..."

Man, what a sincere, awesome guy this Corey is...

and I'm saying that as someone who is definitely NOT Corey.   :thumbsup:

Don't let him fool you!!!!!!! He is ruthless :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

gitfiddl

Quotelowpro75 - 9/1/2010  6:04 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 9/1/2010  5:59 PM

I'm not a subscriber to CA.  It's a little too 'hoity toity' for me.  I'd rather get my cigar info here.  I do remember the post about the letter being printed and I tend to agree its sentiments.  As for the responses, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What are you implying?  We're pretty 'hoity toity' here too.  I should stab you with my $5,000 letter opener for implying otherwise.

Exactly my point.  My letter opener set me back $5 from BudK!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

First of all, welcome Lou!  Glad to have you join us.

Second of all, sorry Lou!  Don't mind the rest of these retards.

Finally, thanks for the summary Corey.  My free subscription to CA has run its course, and I have no intentions of renewing... :shades:
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Part of me wants to bomb the bejeezus out of Lou to show him who we are, but it's hard without an address... :confused:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

capndutch

Ok, so with out buying the damn magazine, where can one read the letter?

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

ROTHNH

Quotecapndutch - 9/1/2010  9:35 PM

Chris posted the letter here last month.

Corey provided an executive summary of the two responses CA decided to print here in this thread.  

Mr. Truck Driver and Mr. Dickhead's letters were well documented.  Thanks Corey.

cmmayo

QuoteROTHNH - 9/2/2010  12:16 AM

Quotecapndutch - 9/1/2010  9:35 PM

Chris posted the letter here last month.

Corey provided an executive summary of the two responses CA decided to print here in this thread.  

Mr. Truck Driver and Mr. Dickhead's letters were well documented.  Thanks Corey.

"Executive summary..." I dig that phrase.   :shades:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

consti

Wow. That's a little too much. And that is why I don't bother reading Cigar Aficionado.
-Justin

ROTHNH

A little "too much" -- well put!

I think I posted this before, but IMO, there are really no decent cigar magazines worth the subscription cost -- I like Cigar Snob, but I don't live in Florida -- half of it is about the cigar social happenings in Florida.  If I lived in Florida, a sub to Cigar Snob would be a no brainer.

DonM

I check Cigar Snob out at the B&M's nioce magazine.  I look at CA for the reviews, but thats about it

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.