March Cigar Pass

Started by kgoings, 02/28/2008 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'March Cigar Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

SenorPablo

Ok Kirk.  I'm in - i never pass up on a pass.  I requested to join.  You should be able to accept my request on the members page of the cigar pass.

Also, you should probably load up the system with your initial list of cigars in order to entice more folks.

If you have never been through a pass before, you might want to read a few articles:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=15
and
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=16

Any questions, let me know!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

datuttle

I wanted in on the next pass too. You should see my request on the members page. Cant wait.

kgoings

After thinking about it I cancelled it. I have some cigars shipping to me now (I am a newb) and I didnt know you should acclimate them in your humi for 2 weeks first. So I prolly wont be ready to host a cigarpass till next month. Sorry

SenorPablo

No problem Kirk.  Yeah, if you're that new (just ordering your humidor and sticks), it might be better to be a participant to get a feel for how the things rolls.

Maybe we'll have someone else step up and start one soon.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

qman22

If I happen to win the contest tomorrow, I will use the proceeds to start another pass......and that's the straight talk
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

emind56

Is it too late to join in this pass?  If not I'd love to be included

kgoings

emind56

Bob Cordell

Hey, let me know if it gets off the ground again, I would like to be considered for participation.

Whats the average price of a stick in a pass? Is a cello or other wrapper required, I hope so.
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mhuss

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/5/2008  10:21 AM
Whats the average price of a stick in a pass? Is a cello or other wrapper required, I hope so.

There is no real average price per stick.  It seems like we go more on the honor system than any strict rules.  We just ask that you put back a very similar amount, dollar-wise, to what you take.  You can take as much as you want, but you have to put back what you take.

kgoings

I would be more than happy to manage a Cigar Pass, I just dont have the selection to get started. Being somewhat of a noob I am trying to build my stash...but I seem to smoke them about as fast as I get em!

ljlemer

Quotekgoings - 3/5/2008  10:49 AM

I would be more than happy to manage a Cigar Pass, I just dont have the selection to get started. Being somewhat of a noob I am trying to build my stash...but I seem to smoke them about as fast as I get em!

Your problem is obvious. You have a cigarbid deficiency. Cigarbid will cure your tendency to smoke them as fast as you get them by flooding you with more than you can smoke. Often you'll pay the neighborhood cigarstore price and get a 5 pack. Usually it'll be more like double the price for 5. You'll have to avoid going too high. Winning isn't everything and not everything, even cheap things, are worth buying. Consult our reviews. Stick with the 5 packs and you'll get to try out a lot of new cigars and have left over to start a cigar pass.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.