I lost my damn cutter!

Started by Bob Cordell, 09/28/2010 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C130Driver

I'll jump on that band wagon!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

05Venturer

Quoteplnortham - 12/16/2015  4:25 PM

If someone brought this thread back from the dead, from 5 years ago, I vote we use this thread for post whoring.  It seems that would have been the only purpose for resurrecting it.  :lmao:
OR
To see how many people would actually post without taking the time to notice that the thread is 5 years old for a little chuckle on my end :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Quote05Venturer - 12/17/2015  5:27 AM

If someone brought this thread back from the dead, from 5 years ago, I vote we use this thread for post whoring.  It seems that would have been the only purpose for resurrecting it.  :lmao:
OR
To see how many people would actually post without taking the time to notice that the thread is 5 years old for a little chuckle on my end :biggrin:

Hillarious...  Thanks...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

plnortham

Quote05Venturer - 12/16/2015  7:27 AM

OR

Touché! :lmao:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Cfickter

The idea that someone would use an old thread jus to boost their posts I find
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

terrys1991

terrys1991

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.