"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

AZ Herf....

Started by emind56, 03/03/2008 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Any of the other members out here in AZ want to get together for a herf?  We could do it at a local shop.  If we got a good response maybe we could even get one of the shops to offer a tasteing.  Let me know I'd be happy to attempt to make the arangements with a local venue

kgoings

I am in Gilbert, but I could make the drive to T-town for a gathering...

emind56

Great!  lets get it going.  Where is Gilbert?

kgoings

Gilbert is outside of Phoenix.

emind56

Ah I see, if it turns out more members are up that way, I can certainly come up that way....I have several clients who I'm sure would be happy to see me.  So I could turn a biz trip into a fun time with some 'gars

Wapster

I am in Sahuarita and frequent Anthony's on Grant and Swan.  Mike (the owner) may be happy to have it there.
:cigarman:

Kill 'em all! Let God sort 'em out!

kgoings

sounds good, I am super busy for the next month but after that pretty much anything is possible.

emind56

Wapster I live over by Broadway and Swan, and would be happy to hook up for a smoke anytime.  BTW I just stoped in to a new smoke shop in town Cigar Warehouse.  I guess it is the retail arm of TNT cigars.  Great selection of budget type smokes, and very nice guy Micheal who is the manager.  I picked up some of their Alts to Padron Anny and was very impressed.   Its up on Oracle and Orange Grove.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.