Newbie sponsored by nwb

Started by Robert LG, 10/06/2010 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

You're a lucky man.  Enjoy those smokes!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Robert LG

Opinions needed.  I'm weak.  How long should I let these gems rest before trying?  They have been in my coolidor at 68% and ~73 degrees for a week.  I know that Nathan took good care of them before sending them to me.  After tommorrow I will be off for a week and it is going to be really difficult not to try a few of these beauties.  What do you guys think?

Nathan:  I should be able to make the trip to pick up and then package and ship my end of the deal during this week off.
Rob

Ken Kelley

QuoteRobert LG - 10/13/2010  2:59 PM

Opinions needed.  I'm weak.  How long should I let these gems rest before trying?  They have been in my coolidor at 68% and ~73 degrees for a week.  I know that Nathan took good care of them before sending them to me.  After tommorrow I will be off for a week and it is going to be really difficult not to try a few of these beauties.  What do you guys think?

Nathan:  I should be able to make the trip to pick up and then package and ship my end of the deal during this week off.

Burn them puppies!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

I keep my humidity at 65%, and the trip out there took less than two days.  They should be fine to smoke at this juncture. :biggrin: Enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Quotenwb - 10/13/2010  2:10 PM

I keep my humidity at 65%, and the trip out there took less than two days.  They should be fine to smoke at this juncture. :biggrin: Enjoy!

Music to my ears!!!!!!!!
:cheers:  :smoker:  :cheer:  :rocker:
Rob

mountedshriner

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs: Superb job Nathan!! Very impressive.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.