Whats your regular brew?

Started by emind56, 03/12/2008 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieselcricket

I was turned on to Lavazza at a friends wedding.  They claim it's "Italy's favorite  coffee" and now it's mine too.  Good stuff but kinda hard to find, around here anyway.

"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

FNA

I just had a couple od cans of Lavazzo - couldn't wait to get rid of this weak and bitter brew.

My regukar brew is Aroma brand Espresso roast/grind, which I make in a auto drip machine.

Strong and dark like midnight urges.

b128thopen

I have really gotten into making a hot chocolate and then adding a trip shot of expresso to it.
Seems to be a perfect combo for this cold weather, plus it has the pick-me-up i need and takes care of my sweet craving.
Remember who you are, where you come from, and who you represent.

Just started the Humidor.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=b128thopen

kylepwhalen

QuoteJKG - 12/9/2009  1:12 PM

I also thought it was about booze. That shows you where our minds are.

Beer - Michelob Lite or Bud Lite (even though you didn't ask)

Hard Stuff - Seagrams 7 Dark Honey Whiskey

Work Coffee - Ronoco because that's what they brew in my office.  Actually, it's pretty good.  They have Starbuck's but to me it's bitter, strong and tastes like mud mixed with goat piss.  I know there are millions of Starbuck's lovers out there and to each his own but, I think it's wayyyyyyyyyy overated and wayyyyyyyyyy overpriced.

Home Coffee - Folger's Brazilian brew.

:cheers:

You and I sir, have the EXACT same tastes (except for when it comes to the hard stuff). Touche

JDavidH

QuoteNES Tek - 12/8/2009  8:42 PM

Costco Medium Roast. It's made by Starbucks. It's really good!

It's EXCELENT!  And the price is nice too.

Has anyone had Myagora coffee?

cmmayo

Eight O'Clock Coffee. Better than Starbucks, IMO.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Hot Stuff x

Quotedieselcricket - 12/9/2009 8:13 AM I was turned on to Lavazza at a friends wedding. They claim it's "Italy's favorite coffee" and now it's mine too. Good stuff but kinda hard to find, around here anyway.

Lavazza is the coffee the use at McDonald's here in Korea.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

southernpacifico

Buy a Sams brand  French roast (whole bean) or Colombian Supremo both I like.  The price is right too. 4 lb bag for 12-14 bucks.
 When I travel to Costa Rica I bring as much bean back as I can.
 Pura Vida!!

:smoker:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DonM

I honestly dont see myself trying it....

"The Curmudgeon"

lowpro75

I've got one of those one cup keurig machines.  I use Green Mountain coffee.  It's pretty good.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Dave S.

From Costco, San Francisco Bay Coffee Co. French Roast, free at work, brewed strong!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

carddoug

Starbucks Cafe verona or espresso roast.

qman22

Natural Light!

oh wait you guys are talking coffee, not beer... my regular brew is the free stuff I get at the office, which is so bad I literally have to water it down to make it drinkable  :blech:
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ratboy

9 out of 10 beers I have are Guinness. The other one would be just plain old Budweiser or the occasional micro-brew.. I would rather bleed from the eyes than drink Bud Light though. :-0

lowpro75

Quoteratboy - 4/9/2010  3:31 PM

9 out of 10 beers I have are Guinness. The other one would be just plain old Budweiser or the occasional micro-brew.. I would rather bleed from the eyes than drink Bud Light though. :-0

Must make for interesting mornings at the office. :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

ratboy

Quotelowpro75 - 4/9/2010  1:36 PM

Quoteratboy - 4/9/2010  3:31 PM

Must make for interesting mornings at the office. :biggrin:

Not much of a coffee drinker.  Luckily my boss is a borderline alcoholic.  Remember, it is always after noon somewhere! :crazy:

87North

Quotecmmayo - 2/10/2010  4:15 PM

Eight O'Clock Coffee. Better than Starbucks, IMO.

I agree, I've got about 4 packages of various roasts in the Freezer right now.  Miss Linda is always complaining that I'm taking up too much room w/ all my coffee.  We use Maxwell House Master Blend or House blend a lot of times in the mornings too and then I keep a canister of Sam's French roast on the cabinet.  I'll pretty much drink coffee any time of day in any weather.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

whodeeni

Yerba Mate Tea/Green Rooibos Mixed together 50/50!

Any of you guys drink Green Teas? :crazy:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

FDS

If you want to try one of the best Italian espressos out there give Illy a try.  Not cheap but the flavour is spectacular.

Samhain2000

A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

vw77guy

Dunkin Donuts Cinnimon flavored.  I moved to a part of the country where there are no Dunkin Donuts so I  can't get a good "fresh" cup, but at least they sell the beans in the local grocery store.  I grew up on Dunkin, so the local Starbucks doesn't cut it for me. :blech:

vw77guy

My wife bought me a Kurig for our anniversary.  It does the cup at a time.  There's just so many little flavors for it, I haven't found something that wows me.

Brlesq

I like the Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend and their Holiday/Christmas blend (I think they are all actually the same...just packaged differently).  Bold coffee.  I buy a bunch every year and open it /grind it as needed.  But I am just about out now and will have to find something else for 6 months.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

southernpacifico

Amber Bock for everyday

Sam Adams Black Lager yummy :biggrin:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.