Todays lineup.....

Started by emind56, 03/13/2008 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Started out the day with A big ol ERDM it was 6 or so by 54, and came tissue wrapped.  The smoke had been in my humi for a looooong time.  Today was its day....It was wrapped in a dark oily wrapper and was a pretty straight forward tobbaco flavor with a hint of woody sweetness

Then on the way home from work it was a RP Vintage '92 torp.  This was a beautiful cigar, wrapped in the dark sumatra wrapper.  Great flavors, earthy with dark fruited flavors and a subtle spice....This was my first RP and now I can't wait to smoke others.  The other day at my local smoke shop I picked up one of every line so that I could sample the RP spectrum

Now I'm finishing the day with a TNT Alt to the Padron Anny in maddie torp.  This is one of the best buck smokes I've ever had.  A nic smoke that is complex, smooth, and rather full bodied.  Great bang for a buck!!!

and I'm already trying to figure out what the line up will be for tommorow :crazy:

Duker511

I didnt have much time today to smoke,so I smoked a Punch London Club maduro this morning on the way to work, and one on the way home.  On the way home I picked up an AF 858 nat. for tonight. I usually dont like the small cigars, but I am in love with the PLC nat. and maduro.
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.