Rags to Riches

Started by emind56, 03/14/2008 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

WooHoo! I can't wait!

mhuss

Looks like a great list.  Can't wait to get it started!  Although it looks like I'm last in line, so I will have to control myself and wait a little bit.

emind56

Quotemhuss - 3/31/2008  8:48 AM

Looks like a great list.  Can't wait to get it started!  Although it looks like I'm last in line, so I will have to control myself and wait a little bit.

I don't think your last.... :confused:

mhuss

Quoteemind56 - 4/1/2008  12:31 AM

Quotemhuss - 3/31/2008  8:48 AM

You're right, I'm not last.  I was the most recent time I looked at the Partcipants page for the Pass.  I guess the order got switched around a little bit.  I didn't mind that I was last.  I was just making a keen observation!  Now I'm third-to-last!  But that's a good thing, I think.  A lot of folks are gonna have their hands in that box by the time it gets to me.  That should mean lots of different selections!

kgoings

Quotemhuss - 4/1/2008 8:54 AM
Quoteemind56 - 4/1/2008 12:31 AM
Quotemhuss - 3/31/2008 8:48 AM Looks like a great list. Can't wait to get it started! Although it looks like I'm last in line, so I will have to control myself and wait a little bit.
You're right, I'm not last. I was the most recent time I looked at the Partcipants page for the Pass. I guess the order got switched around a little bit. I didn't mind that I was last. I was just making a keen observation! Now I'm third-to-last! But that's a good thing, I think. A lot of folks are gonna have their hands in that box by the time it gets to me. That should mean lots of different selections!

Yea now I am last :loser: thats what I get for living close to the originator :lmao:

Its all good, there will be a good selection!

emind56

I just tried to follow a natural geographic description Mhuss and Kgoings are first on my list  :biggrin:

kgoings

Quoteemind56 - 4/1/2008 11:13 AM I just tried to follow a natural geographic description Mhuss and Kgoings are first on my list :biggrin:

Oh its too late to brown nose now! :lmao:

Bob Cordell

Hmmmm, this is my first pass guys, thanks for letting me participate. So, do I email you Emind and report what I took out and what I replaced it with or what?

Virgin territory here...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

kgoings

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/1/2008 12:24 PM Hmmmm, this is my first pass guys, thanks for letting me participate. So, do I email you Emind and report what I took out and what I replaced it with or what? Virgin territory here...

I think its your turn, there will be different options available on the Rags to Riches link at that top of the home page...where you can update the takes and puts and when it shipped.

Bob Cordell

Yeah, I see it now. Its so much easier to ask dumb questions than figure this out by myself

:loser:

emind56

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/1/2008  1:52 PM

Yeah, I see it now. Its so much easier to ask dumb questions than figure this out by myself

Spoken like a true U.S. American

mhuss

Quoteemind56 - 4/1/2008  6:35 PM

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/1/2008  1:52 PM

Spoken like a true U.S. American

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!  And it's funny because it's true!  But then again, the funniest things are the most true and real things!

NewGuy

Guys I am going to have to bail out on this one. Please forgive me for begging out here. LARRY: PLEASE SHIP TO BOB INSTEAD OF ME.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Bob Cordell

Sorry you had to drop out Rack but I will get to try my first real ISOM cigar! Thanks for the opportunity. I'll only take one, but still.

I appreciate it emind...alot!

emind56

Damn rack that sucks bro....hope all is well with you.  Please let me know if there's anything  I can do for you.
Rob

ljlemer

QuoteNewGuy - 4/2/2008  10:40 PM

Guys I am going to have to bail out on this one. Please forgive me for begging out here. LARRY: PLEASE SHIP TO BOB INSTEAD OF ME.

Rack

Make me!! Yeah, OK, I will. Wow! It's on its way to me? Nice selection!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

emind56

I would expect it will be there tommorow or Friday at the latest.  I love box passes.  We do have a new member for the pass.   I was thinking of a contest we could do if you guys want, everyone could throw an extra stick in a bag which Larry could mark Loto....then when the box arrives back home we could wait for the next powerball, everyone could get a number 1-9 or 0-9 however it works....Then when the next powerball hapens the winner could get all the sticks in the bag, with a few extra treats from out this way....How does that sound to you guys?  :confused:

Turboknat

As a new participant of the pass, sounds good to me.

Bob Cordell

Lotto bag...I like that idea!

ljlemer

The pass arrived today and let me say it was packaged more beautifully than any other pass I've received. It'll probably look like a potato sack by the time it gets back to emind.

I chose a Bolivar ISOM as my first pick and smoked it. Read my review.

I went to the cigar shop today and bought some really nice replacement cigars. I'll try to get it out tomorrow so it'll arrive hopefully Monday. I send it to Turboknat, right? Or Bob?

Thomas Mann

emind56

Let me check the list for where it goes next.

emind56

looks like its heading to turboknat

ljlemer

Quoteemind56 - 4/3/2008  9:35 PM

looks like its heading to turboknat

You've been silent so far on my review. Sorry about it.

Thomas Mann

Bob Cordell

I cant wait to get the package. Do we resend it in the same box?

ljlemer

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/3/2008  11:10 PM

I cant wait to get the package. Do we resend it in the same box?

Yes. You'll have to cover up the old info. You are free to use a new one if you want.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.