Another Arizonian checking in....

Started by zonie, 03/16/2008 04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zonie

Howdy all,

Another desert rat has found the site, hope to share info and smokes. Followed a buddy over here. A few of those Avatars look kinda familiar....CW possibly?

Cheers,

Kevin
When pigs fly out my butt....

SenorPablo

Welcome to Cigar Geeks Kevin!  Glad to have you here.  The Arizonians are are starting to take over the site.  Who was it that you followed over here?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

Quotezonie - 3/16/2008  5:42 AM

Howdy all,

Another desert rat has found the site, hope to share info and smokes. Followed a buddy over here. A few of those Avatars look kinda familiar....CW possibly?

Cheers,

Kevin

Welcome! Which buddy was it? What do you smoke?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Duker511

Tim

NewGuy

Kevin

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Welcome aboard Kevin!  Arizona is certainly starting to take over.  Maybe you can hook up with all the other guys from AZ and have a big party.  (Which I think they are kinda planning now anyway!)  Again, welcome to the site.  I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for here!  We've got a great group of members here with all kinds of experiences and knowledge.

emind56

Kev,  Glad you made it brother.  Me and Kevin go way back.....He's a fantastic guy and a good friend!!

emind56

Quoteljlemer - 3/16/2008  6:12 AM

Quotezonie - 3/16/2008  5:42 AM

Howdy all,

Cheers,

Kevin

Welcome! Which buddy was it? What do you smoke?

Since Kev is working nights right now I'll go ahead and field that one....He smokes almost exclusivly if not exclusivly ISOMS

SenorPablo

Nice!  BTW...Rob, I gave you the 10 points for the referral.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

emind56

I was feeling kind of lonley, being the only dedicated ISOM smoker.  So I went out and recruited one.

ljlemer

Quoteemind56 - 3/16/2008  3:26 PM

I was feeling kind of lonley, being the only dedicated ISOM smoker.  So I went out and recruited one.

Most of us would be if we could.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Bob Cordell

Wow, another desert rat here, you guys are certainly flocking to the site in numbers. Welcome to CG.com!

I think you'll like it here!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

zonie

Yo Bro's!

I appreciate the welcome, and look forward to sharing a smoke with ya'll, actually or "virtually"...LOL

Rob was my mentor on ISOM's, he is responsible for showing me the "dark side". Now he's dragged me here to join the rest of you in this most noble of pursuits.

I hope to contribute a bit of knowledge and an opinion or two, and garner some knowledge myself.

I see that AZ is well represented on this board. Gotta admit there is alot to be said for the desert...don't hafta shovel sunshine! An AZ herf would be a fine idea, anytime but the summer...

Cheers,
Kevin

Turboknat

kgoings

Important Message, the site name is now changing to AZCG.com :lmao:

Welcome fellow Sun God!

zonie

Turboknat

Quoteemind56 - 3/16/2008  3:26 PM

It would be nice to have some.  I do look forward to out of country trips.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.